Recent Posts

Home >> Uncategorized >> My dad wont let me do my homework

My dad wont let me do my homework

Oct/Wed/2017 | Uncategorized

MY DAD WONT LET ME DO MY …

My dad wont let me do my homework

Need Help Writing an Essay? -
My dad won't let me do my homework? …

autism essay titles Each time you break through the. barrier of silence and speak to me, I know again the first light of my dad wont a. Lyrics In An? childhood Christmas Day, And I am blessed. so that you can see into my eyes, I know that somewhere in the vary. essence of you is a child like any other, And I am blessed. your autistic world, I know that you are not like other children and. I know again the darkness of Good Friday, Do people realize how lucky they are? Do we as one species realize how vulnerable we are? Do families who's worries revolve around picking Little Joey up from practice and what they will do for family vacation this summer realize that they have been blessed with a normal family? And do families that have an autistic family member realize that they too, have been blessed? I have worked with autistic adults and children for two and a half years and in this time I have pondered the above questions. I realize that I grew up in a family that didn't know how fortunate we were to have four happy, healthy children. This realization led me to the topic of this paper: how does having an autistic family member affect a family? In order to understand the effects this disability has on a family it is first mandatory to understand the characteristics of an individual living with autism.

This paper will introduce the history, current theoretical causes and treatments of wont let me autism. On Learning? After doing research to write a concise paper addressing the above topics I realized something was missing; the admiration I feel for the parents of autistic children, the emotions behind working and living with autistic children and the grief of realizing these children are autistic. So, also included in this paper are personal statements and stories of mothers and fathers of autistic children. Thank you to my dad wont all of them for sharing their stories, for pros essay, their stories taught me more than any textbook or journal article could have. The word autism stems from the Greek word autos which means self. This term was first applied to schizophrenics by Eugen Bleuler, a Swiss psychiatrist. Bleuler used this term to address the characteristic of certain schizophrenics who appeared to have their own style of thinking, autistic thinking. Autistic thinking is the view that the universe revolves around oneself and that the outside world has no effect on the self (Nevid et al., 1994).

It was not until 1943 that another psychiatrist used the let me homework, word autism. Dr. Leo Kanner, a professor at Johns Hopkins University at the time, applied the galileo galilei biography essay, word autism to a group of children who he observed as having behavioral problems, social problems, communication problems and appeared to be self-absorbed (Edelson, 1995.). It is due to the lack of my dad wont homework social interaction that Kanner applied the term autism (Society For The Autistically Handicapped, 1996.). Reflective Outcomes? In the fifty three years that autism has been the term of choice for the developmental disorder consisting of avoiding social contact, stereotyped behaviors and wont let me do my homework slow, or lack of, development of a useful language; much has been discovered. Much more needs to be. Write Codes? The diagnosis of autism is a difficult one to make. Autism, although one of the largest disabilities to affect children, five in every ten thousand births, is not constant. It affects individuals in let me homework, varying ways and in reflective essay outcomes, varying degrees.

This is something I have noticed a great deal. I work with some autistic children who can have a complete, logical conversation with me. Homework? I have also worked with autistic children who don't seem to know I am three inches from their nose. A diagnosis of autism is usually made by the child's third birthday but, there are signs from birth that the child is different. An autistic child is more likely to resist affection, arching back and not staying still when being held, than is galileo galilei essay a child without autism. Autistic children are also usually described as being easy babies to take care of. It is not until the my dad wont let me do my homework, child should be developing language and social skills that parents realize something is different about their child. One-third of reflective essay autistic children develop normally until age two (Edelson, 1994.). The Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of my dad wont let me Mental Disorders , 4th Edition, has changed the diagnosis drastically. The DSM-IV is the first psychologically based text that identifies the varying degrees of autism.

Autism is now found on Axis I, the axis that deals with pervasive developmental disorders, instead of Axis II, which covers mental retardation and how to write personality disorders. For a diagnosis of autism to be made six symptoms from wont, three major areas: social interaction, communication and stereotyped behavior patterns must be present before the age of three. There must be at least two symptoms associated with social interaction and one in boson paper, each of the other areas (Edelson,, 1994.). There are a number of other characteristics associated with autism although they need not be present for a autistic diagnosis. Features of let me do my homework autism may also include the following: resistance of being touched, ignorance of heat and cold, no sensation of pain, fascination with sounds and tastes, giggling or weeping for no apparent reason, absence of emotions or reactions, self-injurious behaviors and self-stimulatory behaviors (Society For The Autistically Handicapped, 1996.). I observe these associated features of biography autism on a daily basis.

An example of an my dad homework, autistic child's ignorance of song essay heat and cold occurred recently when we were at the beach. The water at the beach was very cold to the touch of my co-workers and yet, a young girl who is diagnosed with autism ran straight into the water with no reaction to the coolness of it. Another example of these associated features is the my dad do my, numerous children I work with who put everything possible into reflective on learning outcomes, their mouths and then spit it out or throw it away. Almost all of these children smell the object before placing it into do my homework, their mouth. Self-stimulatory and self-injurious behaviors are the how to, more prevalent of the associated features of autism and will be discussed in wont let me, length below. Self-stimulatory behavior is defined as repetitive body movements or repetitive movement of an object. Self-stimulatory behaviors can be split into the five senses. An individual with a visual self-stimulatory behavior is likely to in an essay stare at lights, move fingers in my dad do my, front of his/her eyes and in an essay example flap his/her hands. I have observed this behavior in an adult male living with autism.

His hand flapping behavior is usually preceding a self-injurious behavior or an act of injurious behavior towards another person. The fact that his hand flapping precedes such events makes the point that those working with autistic individuals must realize that behaviors vary, for most autistic individuals hand flapping is purely a self-stimulatory behavior and not one that leads to violence. My Dad Wont Do My? Auditory behaviors include tapping of the ears, snapping fingers and making vocal noises (Edelson, 1995.). I am unclear as to why but, the children I work with who are nonverbal are the children more prone to make vocal noises. I have also observed that these noises occur either in a time of excitement or fear. Reach Annoy Essay? For example, I have three children who have never spoken a word but, each time I take them on the trampoline and wont let me do my homework jump with them they vocalize high pitched squeals and others scream. I will have to look into reflective outcomes, the reason for this.

I do notice that tactile stimulation is highly prevalent. My Dad Let Me Do My? Tactile stimulation can include any of the following: rubbing objects with hands, rubbing skin or picking at the skin and scratching (Edelson, 1994.). Scratching is definitely the biggest self-stimulation I have observed. This behavior is a varying one for if a child scratches to the point of bleeding, which most do because they like to watch the blood come out, it is then considered a self-injurious behavior. Pros Death Penalty? The final two areas of self-stimulatory senses are taste, which an example has already been given for, and smell, which again has already had an example. There are many theories behind why autistic people perform these behaviors, none of which have been proven through research. One theory states that these behaviors are performed for internal pleasure while another states that the behaviors are the only way an autistic knows how to calm oneself when overly excited or anxious (Edelson, 1994.). The best way to handle a child that is exhibiting a self-stimulatory behavior is to redirect their attention with a more appropriate form of stimulation, such as a book or crayons. As seen in the above paragraph self-stimulatory behaviors and self-injurious behaviors can overlap.

Self-injurious behaviors refer to those behaviors that an individual does to him/herself causing a bruise, red mark or open wound. My Dad Wont Let Me? The most common forms of such behaviors include head-banging, hand-biting and as noted above scratching to the point of song in an essay example bleeding (Edelson, 1994.). One of the my dad, most difficult things for me to adjust to at a previous job was the scars on galileo galilei essay, children's hands from biting. Due to the lack of response to pain, autistic individuals will bite their hand out of frustration until they calm themselves, regardless of the depth or size of the my dad wont let me, bite. Again, theories behind these behaviors range from that of internal pleasure to over arousal. Another theory suggests that these behaviors may be the pros death essay, result of sub-clinical seizures, which is an abnormality in EEG patterns (Edelson, 1994.). The characteristics of autism are universal but, vary from person to person. Although the characteristics are universal the guidelines for the diagnosis of autism are not universal which is why some countries report higher rates of occurrence whereas other countries, Japan for my dad wont let me homework, example, report lower rates of occurrence. Possibly the biggest barrier to essay joining psychology professionals on the diagnosis of autism is the cause, or more accurately the my dad let me homework, lack thereof. The cause of autism remains unknown yet, many theoretical causes exist. In An Essay Example? Early views on the cause of autism focused on the family structure of the child.

It was believed that parents of wont let me do my autistic children must be cold and detached. The term given to such parents, usually the mother, was that of galileo essay emotional refrigerator or refrigerator mother (Nevid et al., 1994). There is no evidence to support this theory. Currently, there are many beliefs as to what may be the cause of this disability. The general thought in the psychology field today is that autism may be caused by a variety of coexisting problems (Edelson, 1995.). There is some evidence to support the my dad wont do my, claim that autism may be an effect of exposure to a virus. The virus at hand is that of rubella. Studies have shown that there is an in an essay, increased risk of wont let me homework a child being born with autism if the mother was exposed to rubella during the first trimester of pregnancy.

It has also been proposed that toxins and pollution may lead to autism (Edelson, 1995.). This theory has no scientific evidence at pros essay this time. The widest held beliefs about the causes of my dad do my autism appear to galileo galilei be in the fields of genetics and neurology (Society For The Autistically Handicapped, 1996.). Researchers have identified four possible neurological explanations: over arousal of the let me do my, reticular system, dysfunction of the limbic system, left hemisphere dysfunction and perceptual inconstancy associated with brain stem dysfunction (Society For The Autistically Handicapped, 1996). Pros Death Essay? The hypothesis that autism may be due to over arousal of the my dad wont, reticular system has been set aside due to boson research paper the results of recent studies that do not allow researchers to claim that there is in fact a relationship between arousal and wont do my overt behaviors (Society For The Autistically Handicapped, 1996.). A recent theory uses behaviors of animals with hippocampal lesions to reflective outcomes compare with behaviors of wont let me do my homework autistic children. Animals with lesions possessed the same behavior patterns as children who have autism. Although this similarity suggests underlying mechanisms, there also appears to penalty essay be behavioral differences which is why this theory is compatible with the wont homework, current knowledge of autism (Society For The Autistically Handicapped, 1996.). Song Lyrics In An? The left hemisphere of the brain deals with language and some aspects of cognition.

The fact that the areas of my dad wont let me do my language and cognitive thought are affected by autism has led researchers to the theory that the death penalty, limbic system of wont homework those living with autism may have impairments. The only boson research, fault with this theory is that because the onset of autism is at a young age the right hemisphere of the brain should compensate for my dad do my homework, what the left side does not accomplish but, this does not appear to be the case (Society For The Autistically Handicapped, 1996.). Finally, the theory that those living with autism have an inability to regulate sensory input, which affects ones view of external reality, is reach annoy known as perceptual inconstancy. Again, this theory has not been able to wont show the higgs research, nature of these instabilities (Society For The Autistically Handicapped, 1996.). Although there is no or little evidence for the neurological theories concerning the cause of autism, there is some evidence that points to genetic causes. Wont? The idea that autism has a genetic basis has been in existence since 1964 when Dr. Bernard Rimland discovered that monozygotic twins had a more prevalent showing of autism than did dizygotic twins. Since 1964 this finding has been confirmed by other researchers.

One supporter of the how to, genetics theory is my dad wont let me University of California Los Angeles (UCLA). In the 1980's UCLA did a study that resulted in biography essay, the following findings: of homework eleven families where the father was diagnosed with autism twenty-five children, over fifty percent , were also diagnosed with autism (Edelson, 1995.). The general population only has an incidence rate of five autistic children born in every ten thousand births, thus giving further evidence to the genetics theory. The remaining two genetic theories; that of a genetic mutation and in an example a genetic predisposition, I feel can be integrated together. The theory of genetic mutation is part of Darwin's theory of evolution, naturally occurring mutations through selection of partners . Genetic predisposition means simply that there may be a susceptibility to autism in some people (Edelson, 1995.). In combining these two theories it is my belief that if genetic mutation is due to do my the selection of in an example a partner and wont then a child is produced who has been diagnosed autistic, that there must have been a genetic predisposition to autism for the child due to the genes of the parents. Therefore the predisposition is not in the child's genes rather, it is the combining of the parents genes. An example of this would be the fact that exposure to rubella while pregnant may cause autism in some children but, all mothers exposed to rubella do not produce children with autism. There must be a missing link as to why some children do, and some don't, have autism; the genes of the parents and their predisposition to pros penalty essay autistic characteristics. Wont? Although this is research paper just my theory, it has been shown that there is evidence of genetics playing a part in the cause of autism. I look forward to wont let me do my the day, if there is one, when the true cause of autism is discovered.

Although there is no known cause for autism there are numerous treatments that have been shown to help autistic people. Again, there are varying degrees of autism therefore the treatment given to an individual may work for him/her but, may not work for another. Treatments for autism range from medical findings to parents of autistic children developing their own treatments. Some therapies are: Anti-Yeast Therapy, Dimethylglycine (food substance) Supplements, The Son- Rise Program and Higashi (Society For The Autistically Handicapped, 1996.). Whereas the Anti-Yeast and pros the Dimethylglycine therapies focus on medical findings and/or vitamins to help modify the behaviors of an autistic individual, the Son-Rise Program and Higashi, which means Daily Life Therapy in Japanese, focuses on the roles that the people around an autistic person have in my dad wont let me do my, modifying behaviors (,A HREF=http://www.rmplc.co.uk/eduweb/sites/autism/autism5.htmlSociety For The Autistically Handicapped, 1996.). Essay? The therapies that are most interesting to me include Mega-Vitamin Theory and Facilitated Communication. Dr. Bernard Rimland researched the claims from homework, parents that certain vitamins and foods affected their autistic child's behaviors (Society For The Autistically Handicapped, 1996. Galilei Biography? Treatments). Let Me Homework? It was concluded that Vitamin B6 is an effective treatment for forty-five percent of autistic people. The taking of vitamin B6 helps to improve: speech, sleeping patterns, lessened irritability, attention span and decrease self-stimulatory behaviors (Society For The Autistically Handicapped, 1996.).

This treatment once started takes sixty to ninety days for reach annoy essay, an observed affect to be seen. I know some children who are currently on this from of treatment. I have only experienced the full treatment with one child and there has been a noticeable difference in self-stimulatory behaviors and my dad wont let me homework mostly with attention span. Someone Essay? This child will now look me in the eye, which in itself is rare for autistic children, and listen to wont let me what I am saying. Pros Penalty? I know that the wont let me do my, child is essay outcomes listening because the actions taken are what I have instructed him to do. I can see why this theory would be a blessing to parents. My Dad Let Me Do My Homework? The type of write codes therapy that I most intrigued by is Facilitated Communication.

I first heard of this therapy in 1992. Facilitated Communication is wont let me homework a method of helping an autistic individual express him/herself by giving physical support to an arm or fingers, enabling the individual to use a typewriter, picture board or alphabet board. Higgs Boson Research? This form of therapy is very controversial because of the fact that there is a facilitator and that the autistic individual does not do this on his/her own. When using this form of my dad wont do my homework therapy it has often been typed by how to codes the autistic individual that he/she is not retarded or stupid but intelligent (Society For The Autistically Handicapped, 1996.). Through my own research of this treatment method, I have also come across stories where the wont let me do my homework, autistic individual has expressed anger because he/she understands everything happening in daily life yet, can not express thoughts or feelings. There have also been stories of autistic children hiding under their covers at night with flashlights reading books and on learning outcomes then typing the book word for homework, word when using facilitated communication.

This amazes me! What if these children are just trapped inside themselves but, are cognitively and emotionally the same as you and I? Although this treatment has not yet withstood the paper, rigors of scientific investigation I do not see the harm in allowing it to be practiced. If it does in my dad let me do my homework, fact prove to be a scientifically sound treatment then the world of write codes autistic individuals and their families will forever be changed. Wont Homework? It is clear that although autism has been a known disability for fifty years it remains a mystery. With so many varying characteristics, no sound cause and no treatment that is universal, there is much more that needs to be learned. Working with autistic children has shown me that there are in fact many different types of autism. Also, working with these children has made me wonder many things: Am I going to be the mother of a child with a disability, is that why I have ended up in this type of how to work? How do the parents deal with having an my dad do my homework, autistic child? Why, do some parents appear so relaxed and comfortable with what life has handed them while others are clearly depressed? How does having an autistic sibling affect brothers and sisters? Wanting answers for these questions I turned to those who could answer them, parents of autistic children.

Donna Reagan, the how to, mother of an autistic child, touched me with her story. David, her son, is now twenty years old. When asked how she felt finding out let me her child was autistic Donna responded, Basically, when I found out pros that my son was autistic, I was hopeful. Since then I have moved pretty much into heartbreak and my dad let me do my despair. I imagine the how to write codes, next step will be acceptance.

It seems to me that this is my dad wont let me do my like the grieving process and we move from one step to another, it just takes longer when the object of your grief is living. Donna has experienced other effects of having an autistic child. David was diagnosed at song lyrics in an example age four and a half as being severely mentally retarded but, Donna knew this was not the case because of her own experience with this population. Donna was labeled as being in denial. This is an my dad do my homework, example of how much more needs to be learned about the characteristics of autism and as previously discussed the DSM-IV has taken the first step in clarifying the varying degrees of the disability. How To Codes? Donna's husband, a minister, was in denial, believing that God would heal their son and wont make him a minister. Her husband had found an old encyclopedia that claimed the cause for autism was refrigerator mothers, as discussed earlier (Reagan, 1996). This lead to the physical, emotional and mental abuse of Donna. And the physical abuse of David at the hands of his father. Donna moved her family away from the man that was once her husband. It is not uncommon for parents of an autistic child to divorce, most do with-in the first five years of the child's life.

Atop of what was going on with her marriage and own life , Donna still had to care for a hyper autistic child. She tells of times she found David ready to codes jump from a bridge into a creek, on the window ledge on their third story apartment and she says there are many other stories she could tell. David's safety was her biggest concern, with reason. David was eventually placed into my dad wont do my homework, a special care facility, Placing him was the most heart-wrenching decision I have ever made. How To Write? David has been in placement care for ten years now. His father has seen him once. In two years he will again move to other placement. Donna's biggest worry, who will care for David when she is gone?

More and my dad wont do my more I understand why people with special children pray that they will out live their children. Higgs Boson Research Paper? I have begun to pray that prayer as well. Donna's story was the first I received and it made me eager to do my homework receive more. Higgs Boson Paper? I then received an email from my dad wont let me do my, Suzanne, the mother of a seven year old autistic girl. Before I tell Suzanne's story I would like to point out a common theme I have found among parents of autistic children, those who's children are young appear to be hopeful and optimistic whereas those who's children are older seem to realize that autism is a lifelong disability with many hardships. The most common theme I have found though is higgs boson research this; what will happen when I, the parent, am gone. Every parent I spoke with, those that I contacted through email and those I see each day at work with their children, expressed concern about their child's life once they had passed on. Suzanne expresses this very well, as you will see. Suzanne says that the diagnosis of her daughter was not a surprise, because the my dad, word had been thrown around so much in all of the tests that were being done but, she does say that, It is out and annoy essay certainly a life sentence. Suzanne expresses the feeling of loss that can be felt by parents upon hearing the diagnosis.

No longer are there hopes for the child to accomplish all that the parents could not accomplish; no medical school, no academic scholar. My Dad Wont Let Me Do My Homework? Due to the stress of outcomes raising an autistic child Suzanne and her husband sought counseling for let me homework, six months and have now learned to song lyrics in an essay work through all of the wont let me homework, emotions and pros penalty responsibilities of having a special child together. Suzanne sounds tired and still in a stage of sorrow due to her daughter's diagnosis. She explains how the do my, family doesn't go out death much, It is very tiring to have this kind of kid. Her and my dad her husband assume that their daughter will live with them until they are gone and yet, she speaks of the hope that maybe her daughter will be able to buy her own groceries, pay taxes and get a job she will enjoy. There are plans to set up a trust for their daughter to ensure that when they, Suzanne and her husband, pass on reach out and annoy, she will be taken care of. Suzanne ends by saying, We haven't given up on my dad wont let me homework, her yet but, we are also realistic about pros essay what may happen.

I would like to point out a couple that I know through work. Their daughter is nine years old and I have taken a liking to her. She amazes me each day and I look forward to what she will teach me next. There are times when I wonder what she would be like if she were not autistic but, then I realize she wouldn't be the same little girl I have grown so close to. I admire her parents greatly for their outlook on homework, her disability. Galileo Galilei Biography? They both appear well adjusted and they treat her just as they do their other children. The mother even says that she is easier to wont let me care for than her children without disabilities.

She, like Suzanne, says that she would like to see her daughter do things on her own when she grows up but, she has no need to rush that time. As the mother of an autistic child, she says her daughter is her best friend, they do everything together. I know, from working with her daughter that she is not of the highest functioning autistic children but, she is higgs boson not the lowest either. Her daughter understands when spoken to and will say things that are appropriate to the surroundings. I can not express how wonderful it is to work with this child.

And I hope that if I do have a child with a disability that I will have the same outlook as her parents do. Most of the my dad wont let me homework, research that has been done concerning autistic families is how siblings are affected. Death? In a study done by Royers and Mycke in my dad wont do my, 1995, it was found that siblings of autistic children had a fair understanding of the disability and this finding was independent of age. Also found was the fact that children who have an galileo biography essay, autistic sibling rate their relationship with their brother/sister better than two siblings of which neither has a disability. From what I have seen at work, the siblings of the autistic children take responsibility for their brother/sister and at the same time do not truly understand why their brother/sister can't do such things for him/herself. I believe that there is my dad wont let me homework a very unique bond between autistic children and their siblings. Autism is a lifelong, developmental disability. The characteristics of the disability; little or lack of speech development, avoiding social contact or awareness and out and someone routines of behaviors are not experienced in my dad do my homework, the same degree for everyone living with autism. The lack of a single identified cause for autism leaves much to be discovered in the field.

Theoretical causes, such as neurological and genetic, may prove to be a link to write codes the true cause of the my dad wont let me do my homework, disability. How To? It has been shown that those living with autism may be helped, not cured, with available treatments. Such treatments include a high dosage of Vitamin B6 in the diet and the Son-Rise Program. A controversial treatment, Facilitated Communication, may allow autistic individuals a chance to communicate with the rest of the world without becoming frustrated at the inability to communicate. Parents of wont do my homework autistic children deserve all the support and help they can handle. By hearing Donna and Suzanne's stories I have learned more about autism and the range of emotions that are felt by parents than any textbook could of pros penalty taught. Donna's story of basically having to my dad wont let me start a new life due to pros having an autistic child and all the hardships she has gone through in trying to do the best for wont do my homework, David. And Suzanne's hopefulness and clear feeling of loss due to having a young autistic child. I am thankful for all of the essay on learning, children that I work with and my dad do my I treasure each day I spend with them and all they teach me. I hope that their siblings realize how special their autistic brother/sister is.

Doing this paper and the research involved in it I have come to reflective outcomes realize that I am blessed for having known each and every one of the my dad wont let me, autistic individuals I work with, for they may live in how to, a world all their own but, every so often they let you in and that, that is a blessing.

Buy Essays Online from Successful Essay -
My parents wont let me do my …

Bank Internal Auditor Resume Sample. This resume is a sample for the post of Bank Internal Auditor. In many countries female auditors have less practical experience than male due to some domestic or locality reasons nonetheless they possess strong command on the main concept. A Bank Internal Auditor is mostly required in those organizations that are female oriented e.g. female colleges, universities, banks and any other industry. This culture prevails primarily in Asia. How you can build a resume for female? we give you below a resume sample to help you create an impressive and convincing resume. My Dad Wont Let Me Do My Homework! Show all your practical experiences, and if it is a big organization that you are applying for mention it clearly with either underline or in bold letters. Always try to in an example be honest and clear while writing education and skills as mostly interviews are taken within the information provided in your resume data. A good resume pays a vital role for a good job win. Bank Internal Auditor Resume Sample. Date of Birth : Day Month Year.

Marital Status : Married. Visa Status : Husband Visa. Applied For: Bank Internal Auditor/Hotel Internal Auditor/Mall Internal Auditor/Professional Auditor. To pursue a challenging career in a progressive environment where learning, innovation and creativity are encouraged, where my skills knowledge can be enhanced to my dad let me do my their maximum potential to contribute to the overall success and growth of the organization. More than 2 Year Experience as Accountant and Audit Assistant in India. Proficient in Computer Applications [MS OFFICE, TALLY ERP 9]. Ability and skill to death penalty essay motivate co-employees resulted in my dad wont do my homework the attainment of goals and objectives of the team. as Bank Internal Auditor.

Coordinate activities between the organization and the chief auditor for a successful audit Check revenue and expenses accounts to reach out and someone judge the amount of total debts and wont let me credibility of the organization Make certain the balance sheets, assets liabilities, and death essay profit and my dad let me do my homework loss accounts display the pros death penalty, true financial position of the organization Compute the wont let me do my, tax liability of the organization and support the organization in making tax payments on galileo galilei, time. Verify the supporting documents of bills, receipts and reconciliation statements Find out any discrepancies within the documents and wont statements and post relevant entries to make corrections. Reconciliation of higgs paper, Bank/Inter Company / Principal/Supplier Accounts Coordinate with auditors both internal external during audits. Inventory management include verification of New/Used/Work in Progress. Let Me! Co-ordination with Auditors for the Finalisation and preparation of the necessary schedules other documents for the Audit Periodical in galileo biography essay house Statements from wont Trail Balance to Final Accounts consolidation of divisional/associated company accounts. Maintenance of accurate records in death penalty the proper manner and tracking the same and capacity to draft the letters correspondence. Verification of Sales Bill and Supervising recording of sales entry Credit control and collection of accounts payables and receivables. Prepare profit and let me homework loss statements and monthly closing and cost accounting reports. Song Example! Compile and analyze financial information to prepare entries to accounts, such as general ledger accounts, and do my homework document business transactions Establish, maintain, and coordinate the implementation of accounting and accounting control procedures. Monitor and review accounting and related system reports for accuracy and completeness Handling Cash collection and book keeping Provide accounting policy orientation for new staff. Resolve accounting discrepancies Preparing day book, cash book and ledger.

Responsible for all the Local Purchase Order, Quotations, Enquiries, and other related correspondence. Prepare and review budget, revenue, expense, payroll entries, invoices, and other accounting documents Preparing Journal Entries Preparing Bank reconciliation statement. Preparing monthly report for Manager Representing the boson, organization before various statutory authorities Helping smooth internal audit Conducting stock audits. Expert in Computer Languages such as C++, Tally ERP Internet and Ms Office, Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint) A Anantha Shankaran (Chartered Accountant) I am keen to wont let me do my homework continue my career and outcomes prepared to work hard in order to achieve my organization objectives and my dad let me do my I hereby declare that the reach annoy essay, information furnished above is true to my dad wont let me do my homework the best of my knowledge. The resume sample is for the post of Senior Auditor. A Senior Auditor distinguishes himself due to his prevailing knowledge and tackling multiple assignment expertise. When an audit officer performs his duties in manufacturing units, processing units, banks and service units, he gathers plenty of valuable knowledge and skills. So for the post of senior audit officer employer’s main thinking is to hire a person with experience that he has earned during his big and how to write multiple-type industrial encounters. Mostly Senior Auditors are required in those charted accountant professional firms or group of companies where they already have audit officers hence adding further challenges to your post as controlling, managing and my dad wont let me homework maintaining your employees.

Your application for this job must be perfect e.g. Essay! your Senior Auditor Resume Sample, presentation, current world knowledge, related accounting standard, and up-to-date international market condition. So how you build a good resume for this challenging job? A sample is provided below to help you well-construct your resume. It is my dad wont let me homework started with an introduction followed by your objectives. (Career objective is very important for this post so write it very carefully mentioning all your areas of expertise.) At the end of resume provide some references. Seeking a long-term opportunity within the lyrics in an essay example, business community, where my professional experience, education, and wont let me homework abilities would be advantageous to the growth of pros death essay, my employer and myself. Around 6 years of practical experience in my dad wont let me the field of financial accounting, financial statements and reporting, bank reconciliations, project accounting, cost and song example management accounting, budgeting and planning, financial forecasting, accounts receivables/payable, and wont let me do my homework internal/external auditing. Worked in leading multicultural organizations with expertise in: Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable and Fixed assets management. Finalization of quarterly, half yearly and full yearly financial statements in compliance with IFRS and GAAP. Reviewing of General Ledger (GL), Accounts payables (AP), Fixed Assets (FA) and Inventory at different clients. Expertise in following accounting tools and MS Office applications: Peachtree (Sage 50 Accounting) QuickBooks Tally ERP MS Excel, MS Word MS Power Point Article ship completed from Institute of Chartered Accountants of Pakistan. Demonstrated history of essay on learning outcomes, establishing accounts department, implementation of financial policies and development of SOPs for different organizations.

Reviewed and implemented following systems at different levels, Sales system Purchase system Inventory system. January 2014 to November 2014 Senior Accountant. Dynamic Builders (Pvt) Limited. September 2011 to January 2014 Assistant Manager – Accounts Audit. Supervisor – Audit Assurance.

HLB International Chartered Accountants, Kabul, Afghanistan. June 2009 to September 2011 Senior Auditor. NEXIA International, Riaz Ahmad and Company. Chartered Accountants, Islamabad, Pakistan. Dynamic Builders (Pvt) Limited, Islamabad, Pakistan. Senior Accountant January 2014 to November 2014. Dynamic Builders (Pvt) Limited stretches back its origin to my dad wont do my 1990, is how to a combination of different task oriented entities engaged in the business of construction and erection. The company through its advanced approach and techniques become one of the most developed construction companies of the country.

The company has substantially increased its scope of work. Key Responsibilities and Duties. Established and monitored the implementation and maintenance of wont do my, accounting control procedure, Maintained general ledger, trial balance, profit and loss account, balance sheet and out and other financials Closing with full responsibility of the account receivable, account payable and fixed assets function, Ensured accurate and my dad homework appropriate recording and analysis of revenues and expenses, Analysed and write codes advised on business operations including revenue and expenditure trends, financial commitments and future revenues, Made regular reports to the management on income, expenditure and any variations from budgets. HLB International , Ijaz Tabussum Co. Chartered Accountants, Kabul. Assistant Manager – Accounts Audit April 2013 to January 2014. Supervisor – Audit Assurance (Article Ship) September 2011 to April 2013.

A member firm of HLB International stretches its origin back as far as 1970. The firm today, through successful growth, is a strong and independent practice with four offices in Pakistan. Wont Do My! The company widened its scope to be a part of technology revolution resulting into the formation of Business Process Outsourcing arm. Key Responsibilities and out and annoy someone Duties. During the period of 2.3 years with the firm, I was involved in various assignments in Assurance and Advisory Services. My Dad Wont Let Me Homework! The various sectors I worked in ranged from manufacturing industry to essay example service industry. The assignments include full scope audits, internal controls, agreed upon procedure, bookkeeping, forensic auditing and special assignments. My services as “Assistant Manager Accounts Audit and Supervisor Audit Assurance” also include: Maintenance of accounting controls by my dad do my establishing a chart of accounts; defining accounting policies and procedures, Preparation and supervision of monthly and higgs paper quarterly Management Accounts i.e.

Balance Sheet, Profit Loss and Cash Flow statement disclosures and other customized reports. Management of all income, expense, accounts receivable and fixed assets resources. Planning, execution and supervision of assignments of External Audits on various private, Public and Government Clients. Allocation of audit team to my dad wont let me do my homework different areas under audit. Review of audit work at initial stage. Riaz Ahmad Company , NEXIA International, Chartered Accountants, Islamabad. Senior Auditor (Article Ship) June 2009 to September 2011. A member firm of penalty essay, NEXIA International stretches its origin back as far as 1956. The firm today, through successful growth, is a strong and independent practice with four offices in Pakistan. Previously it was a member firm of KPMG, Ernst Young International, KMG and Shaffer Champness International.

Key Responsibilities and Duties. During the period of do my, 2.3 years with the firm, I: Conducted assignments to review of accounting and galileo biography internal control system. Supervised and administered maintenance of books of accounts and preparation of different level financial statements. Performed external audit services in my dad wont let me accordance with the approved International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRSs), International Standards on Auditing (ISAs) and local laws. MAJOR ASSIGNMENTS PPERFORMED.

Following is the list of how to write codes, major clients handled during my stay at HLB and wont do my Nexia International Chartered Accountants: Date of Birth: 29.01.1979. Marital status: Married. Will be furnished upon request. Audit Assistant Manager Resume Sample. This resume sample is for galileo biography the post of Executive Audit Manager. An Auditor’s post is considered to be very significant in the entire world. For this post you must have proper knowledge of this field. An A.C.C.A. My Dad Let Me Homework! degree with article is essential.

Mostly an A.C.C.A. qualified person during his study audits different companies and organizations. So while constructing your resume do discuss all your past experiences and credits, especially of those organization that are recognized worldwide. The employer is mostly interested in your past profile. Below we give you an effective sample that will help you how you can well construct a resume. Down you will see guidance in explaining all key skills and areas where he have had great experience.

And finally confidence is always famous for turning things into your favor. Planning audits and developing audit strategies along with identification of potential risk areas. Identifying critical risks, systems’ evaluation and song essay recommending improvements therein. Delegation and my dad wont homework review of work and research resolving issues in liaison with the management. Preparing tax computations and reviewing their compliance with local laws and regulations. Wont Do My Homework! Checking that financial reports and reflective essay on learning outcomes records are accurate and reliable. Ensuring procedures, policies, legislation and regulations are correctly followed and my dad complied with. Co-ordination with professionals of various fields including legal, actuarial and IT. Perform audit tasks monitoring team.

Audit Assistant Manager Resume Sample. Experience: 3 Years in Accounts, Finance and Audit. Address Burjuman Dubai UAE. Visa Status: Visit Visa. To be a part of a dynamic reputed team of professionals striving for excellence in delivering quality services and products; inspiring mutual growth and contributing creative solutions towards the achievement of organizational targets. CA Finalist (1 paper Left to qualify) from Institute of Chartered Accountants of galileo galilei biography, England and.

Wales (ICAEW) – In progress. ACCA from Association of Chartered Certified Accountants UK – February 2012. B.COM from do my homework University of Sindh Jamshoro – July 2011. Higher Secondary Certificate – Intermediate Board Karachi – 2008. Secondary School Certificate – Matriculation Board Karachi – 2006. 3+ Years of death essay, experience in Accounts, Audit, Internal Audits and Business Analysis From Deloitte . Professionally qualified with ACCA (Association of my dad, Certified Chartered Accountants) and ICAEW(Institute of Chartered Accountancy of England and Wales (1 paper left) Have excellent skills in accounting can handle up to finalization Skilled in financial management, auditing, internal auditing costing and financial accounting, and intercompany reconciliations Experience of handling SOX Rules based Projects Self-motivated finance professional with achievements in reach out and annoy budgetary control, cost reduction, controlling of finance and reporting to the top management Aware of Code of Corporate governance High proficiency in all aspects of International Financial Reporting Standards (“IFRS”) Strong grip on my dad let me do my homework, financial and business analysis and have good business sense Well versed in computerized accounting environment like MS Office with advanced spread sheet skills, Tally ERP, Quick Book and Peach Tree. Adept at reviewing accounting records and higgs paper other financial data to assess accuracy, completeness and conformance with company policies and applicable reporting standards. ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:

Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information. Documents financial transactions by my dad wont do my homework entering account information. Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options. Summarizes current financial status by reflective on learning outcomes collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports. Substantiates financial transactions by do my auditing documents. Pros Essay! Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.

Guides accounting clerical staff by coordinating activities and do my answering questions. Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information. Secures financial information by boson research paper completing data base backups. My Dad Homework! Maintains financial security by following internal controls. Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements. Answers accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations. Complying with International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends. Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential. Preparing Bank Reconciliations, Suppliers reconciliations and Receivables aging Analyze business operations, trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments, and obligations, to write project future revenues and expenses or to provide advice. Develop, maintain, and analyze budgets, preparing periodic reports that compare budgeted costs to actual costs.

Develop, implement, modify, and document recordkeeping and accounting systems, making use of current computer technology. ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: Planning audits and developing audit strategies along with identification of my dad wont do my homework, potential risk areas Identifying critical risks, systems’ evaluation and recommending improvements therein Delegation and review of work and resolving issues in liaison with the management Preparing tax computations and reviewing their compliance with local laws and regulations Checking that financial reports and records are accurate and reliable Ensuring procedures, policies, legislation and regulations are correctly followed and complied with Co-ordination with professionals of various fields including legal, actuarial and IT Perform audit tasks monitoring team Performing Internal audits, special assignments , agreed upon procedures Establish, maintain, and coordinate the implementation of accounting control procedures Monitoring and review accounting and related system reports for accuracy and completeness Implementation of write codes, Accounting information and wont do my homework Internal Control System in the Organization Ensuring compliance with the management policies and reviewing existing systems to identify any control weaknesses Ensuring whether the rules of SOX are applied properly Ensuring compliance with the code of corporate governance Assessment of the financial statements in order to pros penalty essay ensure their compliance with the requirements of the local laws, Regulation and International Financial reporting Standards (IFRS) Drafting reports for Internal clients , with experience of discussing findings with the top management of the client Reporting to my dad let me do my homework Managers and Partners. and issuing Final Reports. Following is the list of essay, clients handled: Visa Worldwide Singapore PTE Limited Dalda Foods Private Limited Wazir Ali Industries Limited (WIL) Tuwairqi Steel Mills limited TSML Salfi Textile Mills Limited Island Textile Mills Limited Diamond International Corporation limited Tata Textile Mills Limited National Industrial Parks Development Management Company (NIP) United Bank Limited. TECHNICAL PROFESSIONAL SKILLS: QUICK BOOKS, TALLY , PEACH TREE MS-EXCEL, MS-WORD, MS-POWER POINT Aware of my dad do my, Deloitte Software AS 2 User level knowledge of different ERPs used by client Can work under pressure and meet deadlines Have excellent communication interpersonal skills Self-motivated, comfortable in taking initiative and working independently. Attended various professional development seminars and training sessions including Deloitte Audit Methodology and updates in ISAs /IFRSs . Completed mandatory and optional training courses arranged by Employer regarding updating IFRS/ISAs, Industry specific courses, Financial management courses, Ethics based courses . Working at the Deloitte Pakistan Firm has enabled me to reach essay develop comprehensive understanding of the competitive and regulatory environments of diversified industries and the accounting and internal control systems implemented at various organizations. During my training period at firm I was engaged as member of audit team senior for special assignments, Internal Audits and agreed upon procedures, of various renowned listed and wont let me do my other clients.

This is a sample resume for song Internal Auditor. An Internal Auditor’s job is to keep a check and balance on wont homework, the sale and purchase of the write codes, company. He monitors and accounts the different transactions made by the company throughout the year. As this job is pretty responsible one so the my dad wont homework, employer would want to hire an employee with some experience in this field. Below we have devised a resume sample for you to help you explain yourself in an easy but impressive and grasping way. Adding previous credits and performances is definitely a plus for the employer’s attention. Last Post: Internal Auditor / Trainee Audit Officer. “To seek a challenging dynamic career oriented position, in the field of Accounting, Audit and Finance that offers opportunity for my professional growth and development and reach annoy where I can add value in my dad wont let me do my achieving organizations’ goals objectives, by utilizing my experience, knowledge skills”. DESIGNATION : Accounts Officer. Reconciled Hospital Inventory Fixed Assets additions from January 2014 To July 2014. Reported other income to Assistant Finance Manager from January 2013 to July 2014 Submitted Revenue and Operating Expenses break-up summary to Management from January 2014 to September 2014.

DESIGNATION : General Accountant. Responsible for boson research paper Assets and inventory management accounting. (Depreciation, Amortization, Repair Maintenance, Up-gradation Disposals, write off obsolete stock etc.) Responsible for Liquidity, Cash Flow Working Capital management. (Cash/ Bank Balances, Debtors, Inventories Suppliers payments Management) Recognized managed Gratuity, Leave Salary, Air fare, Trade and Other Creditors Provisions and Liabilities in Financial Statements according to my dad do my applicable UAE Labor law and IAS. Responsible for galilei essay Group Consolidated Revenue, Expenses, Accruals, Reconciliation Payroll recognition management. Wont Do My! Finalized monthly, quarterly and annually Audit Files and essay example year end closing entries in Financials and my dad do my homework organized managed financial information Documentations. Responsible for Group projects costing (related to Material, Labor Assets) Variance Analysis (Material price and boson usage, Labor rate and efficiency and my dad let me homework Assets rates, efficiency and boson research usage variances). DESIGNATION : Internal Auditor. Reported accounts staff deficiencies in expenses recognition and my dad wont let me amortization of pros penalty, prepaid expenses to wont do my homework CEO. Evaluated internal control deficiencies and provide recommendation for improvements to CEO. Evaluated group’s financial statements integrity, completeness and accuracy by reach someone monitoring adherence and compliance of financial statements principles, policies and procedures to International Accounting Standards and my dad do my homework international financial reporting standards. Song! Evaluated Group’s resources and operations economy, efficiency and effective (3E’s) and reported misuse of resources and my dad wont let me do my homework abuse towards SOP’s. Communicated with group’s external auditor for quarterly and year end audit.

Assisted in preparation of monthly depreciation schedules for School Building, classroom and office furniture. Followed up and updated books of in an essay example, accounts for tuition fee receivable from students. Wont Homework! Recorded and updated accounts department records, Files and codes Documentations systematically and as per policies and procedures of Organization. Assisted in the monthly, quarterly, and year end closing of accounts. Prepared, managed and documented export related documentsg.

Commercial invoices, packing lists. Associated with opening, Endorsement, Retirement and Management of Letter of Credits (LC). Encoded Advance Payments to suppliers in Local and Foreign Currencies. Achieved 98% marks (Highest Ever) in theoretical Knowledge test, for the position of accountant in Emirates Petrochemical Services Scaffolding Group. Got employment confirmation within 3 months (of total 6 months) probation period along with promotion (from “Accountant” to “Accountant General”) with 20% salary increment in Emirates petrochemical Services Scaffolding Group. Implemented rationale Customer Screening process for Trading division of Emirates Petrochemical Services Scaffolding Group (which accounted for 20% of do my, Group revenue) for reduction in risk of reflective essay, Bad Debts.

Successfully executed “ CUSTOMIZED PETTY CASH ACCOUNTING SOFTWARE” in administration department of Group which helped to encode petty cash transactions systematically and let me homework generated timely MIS reports for management, along with proper system generated documentations. Will be furnished on demand. Working Capital, Voucher, Treasury Petty Cash Management. Stock Control Inventory Management. Lyrics Essay Example! Planning Budgeting Forecasting. Payroll Processing Management.

Payments and Settlements. International Standards on Auditing. International Accounting Standards. Fixed Asset Management. Financial Statement Analysis. Corporate Tax Filings. Capital Rationing Budgeting. Costing Variance analysis. My Dad Do My! Provisions Liabilities Management. Finance Control Manager Resume Sample.

This resume is a sample for the post of Financial Control Manager. A Financial Controller plays a very important role in reflective on learning the prosperity of a company or an homework organization.He performs several major responsibilities including supervising, administration and how to write Finance areas with reporting to local management and to headquarters. Management information system reports, Cash Flow management and facilitating financial problems for customers. Accounting, Costing, Forecasting, Budgeting and Credit monitoring related to Collections. Sample of Financial Control Manager is given below to help you create a convincing resume. Wont Do My Homework! Your resume must entails that you are talented with great moral character. Reflective On Learning Outcomes! Finally adding references to a resume is definitely go in to stand your (Finance Control Manager ) resume out among others. Finance Control Manager Resume Sample. Status : Married/ Single. Applied For: Finance Control Officer/Budget Manager/Deputy Finance Manager/Financial Flow Manager.

Interested in a challenging position as an Audit Manger/Finance Manager with a reputed organization where I can put to practice my management and audit skills and further my career and Experience. Ability to work in dynamic environment, self- motivated, creative and hard working.V.Good internal audit, financial analysis ability and make comparison analyses and V.Good in business development and alternate investment preparation. 15 years experience work in MNC auditing and accounting field (Auditing Finance) of Hospitality, Real Estate , Contracting, Manufacturing and Trading Companies), V Good in risk assessments, compliance and control and also have V.Good analysis ability, Good knowledge of all financial aspects of a business including Budgets, Variance and Cash Flows, Trial Balance and Balance. V.Good background of IAS and homework GAAP. Current position : Asst.CFO. Current Company : A.H Group of Companies Sharjah-UAE. M.Com (Masters of Commerce)-Auditing and Costing .Osmania University Hyderabad.

CIFP (Certified Islamic Finance Professional ) Shariah and essay outcomes Islamic Finance from INCEIF Malaysia. MA (Masters in Public Administration) Completed first year and discontinued final. Osmania University. Let Me! Completed 3 Years of Article ship from Institute of Charted Accountant of India with Giri Kumar Associates. Diploma in Management Accountancy sponsored Program me. Completed course in how to codes Bank Operations at Mahesh Bank -Hyderabad Currently pursuing CIA. MH Group of Companies: Diversified group consists of Real Estate, Hospitality, Contracting, Manufacturing and my dad wont do my homework Trading /April 1997 – 2001 as.

Financial Control Cum Internal Auditor. The company is branch of how to codes, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, Sharjah, Qatar, Spain and do my German, company, and how to specialized in manufacturing pipes, A/c chillers and consists of my dad let me do my, 5 hotels in Sharjah and codes 4000 commercial and residential units for Middle East region. Reporting to the Audit Manager in Kuwait. Conduct audit filed work as per audit plan and schedule. Audit planning, execution filed work,Ensuring audit is conducted in accordance with audit programs, Evaluate and document the client’s accounting and my dad do my internal control system, Designed and carried out tests of control and galileo biography substantive tests, Assuring compliance with financial reporting statutory framework. Draft audit report and let me do my file audit papers accordingly.

Reviewed audit work done by other junior staff. Conducted various types of audits : Operational Audit Finance Audit, Cost Audit, Financial Reporting Audit and Special Audit. Controls Audit Risk Assessment. Consulting or special audits A.H Group of Companies: Finance Supervisor (Manager) for UAE Operations. The tasks focuses on market, insurance, operation risk, credit and lyrics in an liquidity risk and also oversee the control environment and provide early warning solutions regarding risk or control issues. The tasks also include substantial exposure to senior management, where you I have to my dad do my bolster business decisions with expert opinions. The tasks also include developing audit strategies into effective audit procedures, generating and reflective on learning implementing ideas to maximize assignment profitability, the main tasks will be to produce assignment budgets and timetables, identify efficiency improvements and to coach other members of staff.

Finance Manager along with Audit Supervisor/April 2005 – Present. Reporting MD, DMD CFO. Additional Main responsibilities: -Budgeting, Forecasting Report, – Manage the Team of auditors and supervise and finalize reports and communicate. – Supervise and homework resource allocation as per available audit resources and higgs research paper conduct training. – Risk assessment and finalize risk priorities and wont do my maintain risk register. -Follow-up recommendation with management for corrective action. – Prepare Financial Statement, reports, analysis as per management direction. -Monitor group financial activates, receipts, disbursements and prepare daily report. – Monthly Report of CGS, and Result of operating Activities, – Monitor Bank Transfer, Loan portfolio and facilities funding and non-funding and. – Maintain group cash flow, short term borrowing and terms loan repayments (treasury management) Long term loans follow up in terms of reflective essay outcomes, repayments, interest and cash flow.

– Monitor and prepare reports on Banks Reconciliation for the major transactions of group. -Presentations of projects, feasibility, investment proposals and business development. – Prepare Costing Report, Analyses Report, Projected Monthly Cash Flow. -Review facility management contracts of substantial value and major procurement. -V.Good background of International Accounting Standard, and GAAP, – V.Good communication skills with accounting staff other related Department. : V.Good in Oracle Programming, Visual Basic and my dad wont let me homework MS Access. :Well aware of ERP structure and learn course in death essay Oracle Financial and Oracle Data Base Administration.

Well aware with hardware and web based technology. Apex Hospitals Ltd: Sr. My Dad Let Me Do My Homework! Financial Accountant. Both In-patient and Out-patient. Book Keeping and general accounting, costing and regular accounting functioning up to finalization. Preparing cash flow, receivable management, disbursements, handling bank and its related matters, external auditors and preparing various reports for decision making process. Daily hospital report to MD on finance, patient management, Housekeeping, medical legal cases, pharmacy issues and other administrative issues.

Giri Kumar Associates and Consultants Worked as Article’s from 1988-1990. Learn basic auditing techniques like vouching, tracing, footing, preparing files, working papers, preparing reports, preparing financial reports, industries knowledge, communication procedures, financial analysis, irregularities, frauds, and example basic auditing. Gain industry knowledge in hospitality, hospitals and banks are our major clients.

Best Essay Writers Here -
My Dad Wont Let Me Do My Homework …

SAT / ACT Prep Online Guides and my dad wont homework Tips. The personal statement might just be the hardest part of your college application. In An Essay? Mostly this is because it has the least guidance and is the most open-ended. One way to understand what colleges are looking for when they ask you to write an essay is to check out the essays of students who already got in—college essays that actually worked. After all, they must be among the most successful of this weird literary genre. In this article, I’ll go through general guidelines for what makes great college essays great. I've also compiled an enormous list of 100+ actual sample college essays from 13 different schools. Finally, I’ll break down two of my dad do my homework these published college essay examples and explain why and how they work.

With links to 125 full essays and essay excerpts , this article will be a great resource for learning how to craft your own personal college admissions essay! What Excellent College Essays Have in Common. Reflective Essay? Even though in many ways these sample college essays are very different from wont homework one other, they do share some traits you should try to emulate as you write your own essay. Building out from a narrow, concrete focus. Reach Someone Essay? You’ll see a similar structure in many of the essays. The author starts with a very detailed story of an let me do my event or description of a person or place. Outcomes? After this sense-heavy imagery, the essay expands out to make a broader point about the author, and my dad let me connects this very memorable experience to reflective the author’s present situation, state of my dad wont do my homework mind, newfound understanding, or maturity level. Knowing how to tell a story. Some of the boson experiences in my dad wont do my homework, these essays are one-of-a-kind.

But most deal with the stuff of codes everyday life. What sets them apart is the do my way the higgs research paper author approaches the topic: analyzing it for drama and humor, for my dad let me, its moving qualities, for what it says about the author’s world, and for how it connects to essay on learning the author’s emotional life. A killer first sentence. You’ve heard it before, and you’ll hear it again: you have to suck the reader in, and the best place to my dad do my homework do that is the first sentence. Great first sentences are punchy. They are like cliffhangers, setting up an exciting scene or an unusual situation with an research paper unclear conclusion, in order to make the reader want to know more. Don’t take my word for it—check out these 22 first sentences from Stanford applicants and tell me you don’t want to read the do my rest of those essays to find out what happens! A lively, individual voice. Reflective Essay On Learning Outcomes? Writing is for readers. In this case, your reader is an admissions officer who has read thousands of essays before yours, and will read thousands after.

Your goal? Don’t bore your reader. Use interesting description, stay away from cliches, include your own offbeat observations—anything that makes this essay sounds like you and not like anyone else. Enchanted Prince Stan decided to stay away from any frog-kissing princesses to retain his unique perspective on ruling as an amphibian. Technical correctness. No spelling mistakes, no grammar weirdness, no syntax issues, no punctuation snafus—each of these sample college essays has been formatted and proofread perfectly. If this kind of exactness is not your strong suit, you’re in wont let me do my, luck! All colleges advise applicants to have their essays looked over several times by parents, teachers, mentors, and reflective essay anyone else who can spot a comma splice. Wont Homework? Your essay must be your own work, but there is absolutely nothing wrong with getting help polishing it. Links to Full College Essay Examples.

Some colleges publish a selection of their favorite accepted college essays that worked, and I've put together a selection of over 100 of these (plus some essay excerpts!). Please note that some of these college essay examples may be responding to prompts that are no longer in use. The current Common App prompts are as follows: 1. Some students have a background, identity, interest, or talent that is reach out and someone so meaningful they believe their application would be incomplete without it. If this sounds like you, then please share your story. 7. Share an essay on my dad let me any topic of how to your choice. It can be one you've already written, one that responds to a different prompt, or one of your own design. These essays are answers to past prompts from either the Common Application or the Universal Application, both of my dad wont let me do my homework which Johns Hopkins accepts. Essay Examples Published by Other Websites. 7 Common Application essays from how to write applicants admitted to Stanford, Duke, Connecticut College, NYU, Carleton College, Washington University, and the University of Pennsylvania 2 Common Application essays (1st essay, 2nd essay) from applicants admitted to Columbia. Here is a smaller collection of essays that are college-specific, plus 22 essay excerpts that will add fuel to your essay-writing fire.

The University of Chicago is wont well known for its off-the-wall, often wacky supplementary essay prompts. These seven sample essays respond to a variety of thought-provoking questions. Sometimes it's helpful to pros see how others managed to get over let me do my homework the difficult first-line hump. Write Codes? We're guessing all these monkeys would write different first sentences. Analyzing Great Common App Essays that Worked. My Dad Do My? I've picked out two essays from the examples collected above to examine in more depth so that you can know exactly what makes a successful college essay work. Full credit for these essays goes to the original authors and the schools that published them. Example #1: Breaking Into Cars, by Stephen, Johns Hopkins Class of '19 (Common App Essay, 636 words long) I had never broken into a car before. We were in lyrics in an essay, Laredo, having just finished our first day at wont do my homework, a Habitat for Humanity work site. The Hotchkiss volunteers had already left, off to enjoy some Texas BBQ, leaving me behind with the essay outcomes college kids to do my homework clean up. Not until we were stranded did we realize we were locked out of the reach someone essay van.

Someone picked a coat hanger out let me homework, of the dumpster, handed it to me, and took a few steps back. Write Codes? “Can you do that thing with a coat hanger to unlock it?” “Why me?” I thought. More out of amusement than optimism, I gave it a try. Do My Homework? I slid the song lyrics example hanger into my dad do my the window’s seal like I’d seen on crime shows, and spent a few minutes jiggling the apparatus around the inside of the reflective essay on learning frame. Suddenly, two things simultaneously clicked. My Dad Do My Homework? One was the lock on the door. (I actually succeeded in springing it.) The other was the how to codes realization that I’d been in this type of situation before. In fact, I’d been born into this type of situation. My upbringing has numbed me to unpredictability and chaos. With a family of seven, my home was loud, messy, and my dad wont do my homework spottily supervised. My siblings arguing, the dog barking, the phone ringing—all meant my house was functioning normally. My Dad, a retired Navy pilot, was away half the time. When he was home, he had a parenting style something like a drill sergeant.

At the age of nine, I learned how to reach someone essay clear burning oil from the surface of water. My Dad considered this a critical life skill—you know, in case my aircraft carrier should ever get torpedoed. “The water’s on fire! Clear a hole!” he shouted, tossing me in let me homework, the lake without warning. While I’m still unconvinced about that particular lesson’s practicality, my Dad’s overarching message is unequivocally true: much of life is unexpected, and you have to reach out and annoy someone essay deal with the twists and turns. Living in my family, days rarely unfolded as planned. A bit overlooked, a little pushed around, I learned to roll with reality, negotiate a quick deal, and give the improbable a try. My Dad Let Me Do My Homework? I don’t sweat the small stuff, and I definitely don’t expect perfect fairness. So what if our dining room table only has six chairs for seven people? Someone learns the importance of punctuality every night. But more than punctuality and a special affinity for musical chairs, my family life has taught me to thrive in situations over which I have no power.

Growing up, I never controlled my older siblings, but I learned how to thwart their attempts to reflective control me. I forged alliances, and realigned them as necessary. Sometimes, I was the poor, defenseless little brother; sometimes I was the omniscient elder. Different things to my dad wont let me do my different people, as the situation demanded. I learned to adapt. Back then, these techniques were merely reactions undertaken to ensure my survival. But one day this fall, Dr. Hicks, our Head of galileo biography School, asked me a question that he hoped all seniors would reflect on throughout the year: “How can I participate in a thing I do not govern, in the company of people I did not choose?” The question caught me off guard, much like the question posed to me in Laredo. Then, I realized I knew the answer.

I knew why the coat hanger had been handed to me. Growing up as the middle child in my family, I was a vital participant in a thing I did not govern, in the company of my dad wont homework people I did not choose. It’s family. It’s society. Someone? And often, it’s chaos. You participate by my dad wont let me do my letting go of the small stuff, not expecting order and perfection, and facing the boson paper unexpected with confidence, optimism, and preparedness.

My family experience taught me to face a serendipitous world with confidence. It's very helpful to take writing apart in order to see just how it accomplishes its objectives. Stephen's essay is very effective. Let's find out why! An Opening Line That Draws You In. I had never broken into a car before. In just eight words, we get: scene-setting (he is standing next to a car about to break in), the idea of crossing a boundary (he is maybe about to my dad wont do an illegal thing for the first time), and a cliffhanger (we are thinking: is he going to get caught? Is he headed for lyrics essay, a life of crime? Is he about to be scared straight?). We were in Laredo, having just finished our first day at a Habitat for my dad let me do my homework, Humanity work site. The Hotchkiss volunteers had already left, off to enjoy some Texas BBQ, leaving me behind with the college kids to clean up.

Not until we were stranded did we realize we were locked out of the van. Someone picked a coat hanger out of the dumpster, handed it to reflective on learning me, and took a few steps back. “Can you do that thing with a coat hanger to my dad wont do my homework unlock it?” “Why me?” I thought. More out of amusement than optimism, I gave it a try. I slid the hanger into the window’s seal like I’d seen on crime shows, and spent a few minutes jiggling the apparatus around the essay example inside of the frame. It’s the details that really make this small experience come alive.

Notice how whenever he can, Stephen uses a more specific, descriptive word in place of homework a more generic one. The volunteers aren’t going to get food or dinner; they’re going for reach annoy, “Texas BBQ.” The coat hanger comes from “a dumpster.” Stephen doesn’t just move the coat hanger—he “jiggles” it. Details also help us visualize the emotions of the people in the scene. The person who hands Stephen the coat hanger isn’t just uncomfortable or nervous; he “takes a few steps back”—a description of my dad wont homework movement that conveys feelings. Finally, the boson research detail of let me actual speech makes the scene pop. Instead of writing that the other guy asked him to unlock the van, Stephen has the guy actually say his own words in a way that sounds like a teenager talking. Coat hangers: not just for research, crows' nests any more! (Gotz/Wikimedia) Turning a Specific Incident Into a Deeper Insight.

Suddenly, two things simultaneously clicked. One was the lock on the door. (I actually succeeded in springing it.) The other was the realization that I’d been in this type of situation before. My Dad Wont Do My? In fact, I’d been born into this type of situation. Not only does Stephen make the locked car experience a meaningful illustration of how he has learned to be resourceful and ready for anything, but he also makes this turn from the specific to reflective on learning outcomes the broad through an elegant play on the two meanings of the word “click.” Using Concrete Examples When Making Abstract Claims. My upbringing has numbed me to unpredictability and chaos. With a family of seven, my home was loud, messy, and spottily supervised. My siblings arguing, the dog barking, the phone ringing—all meant my house was functioning normally. “Unpredictability and chaos” are very abstract, not easily visualized concepts. Not only that, but they could mean any number of things—violence, abandonment, poverty, mental instability. By instantly following up with highly finite and unambiguous illustrations like “family of seven” and my dad wont let me do my homework “siblings arguing, the dog barking, the phone ringing,” Stephen grounds the pros death penalty abstraction in something that is easy to picture: a large, noisy family.

Using Small Bits of Humor and Casual Word Choice. My Dad, a retired Navy pilot, was away half the my dad wont do my homework time. When he was home, he had a parenting style something like a drill sergeant. Galileo Galilei Biography Essay? At the age of nine, I learned how to clear burning oil from the surface of water. Homework? My Dad considered this a critical life skill—you know, in how to, case my aircraft carrier should ever get torpedoed. Obviously, knowing how to wont let me clean burning oil is death not high on do my the list of things every 9-year-old needs to know.

To emphasize this, Stephen uses sarcasm by bringing up a situation that is clearly over-the-top: “in case my aircraft carrier should ever get torpedoed.” The humor also feels relaxed. Part of this is lyrics because he introduces it with the colloquial phrase “you know,” so it sounds like he is talking to us in person. This approach also diffuses the my dad wont let me potential discomfort of the reader with his father’s strictness—since he is making jokes about it, clearly he is OK. Notice, though, that this doesn’t occur very much in the essay. This helps keep the tone meaningful and reach out and someone serious rather than flippant. Wont? Mr. President? There's been an oil spill! Then I want our best elementary school students on it, STAT. An Ending That Stretches the Insight Into the Future.

But one day this fall, Dr. Hicks, our Head of School, asked me a question that he hoped all seniors would reflect on throughout the death penalty essay year: “How can I participate in a thing I do not govern, in the company of people I did not choose?” The question caught me off guard, much like the question posed to do my homework me in Laredo. Then, I realized I knew the answer. I knew why the coat hanger had been handed to me. Growing up as the middle child in my family, I was a vital participant in a thing I did not govern, in the company of people I did not choose. It’s family. It’s society. And often, it’s chaos. You participate by letting go of the small stuff, not expecting order and perfection, and facing the unexpected with confidence, optimism, and preparedness. My family experience taught me to song lyrics essay example face a serendipitous world with confidence. The ending of the essay reveals that Stephen’s life has been one long preparation for the future.

He has emerged from chaos and his dad’s approach to parenting as a person who can thrive in let me homework, a world that he can’t control. This connection of past experience to current maturity and self-knowledge is a key element in all successful personal essays. Colleges are very much looking for pros penalty essay, mature, self-aware applicants. These are the qualities of successful college students, who will be able to navigate the wont let me independence college classes require and the responsibility and quasi-adulthood of college life. Pros Death Penalty Essay? What Could This Essay Do Even Better? Even the best essays aren't perfect, and even the world's greatest writers will tell you that writing is my dad homework never finished—just due. So what would we tweak in this essay if we could? Replace some of the cliched language. Higgs Boson Research? Stephen uses handy phrases like twists and wont turns and don’t sweat the small stuff as a kind of shorthand for explaining his relationship to pros essay chaos and unpredictability. But using too many of these ready-made expressions runs the my dad homework risk of clouding out your own voice and replacing it with something expected and boring.

Use another example from pros recent life. Stephen's first example (breaking into the van in my dad do my homework, Laredo) is a great illustration of being resourceful in an unexpected situation. But his essay also emphasizes that he learned to adapt by being different things to different people. It would be great to boson see how this plays out outside his family, either in the situation in Laredo or another context. Example #2: By Bridget Collins, Tufts Class of '19 (Common App Essay, 608 words long) I have always loved riding in cars. After a long day in my dad wont homework, first grade, I used to fall asleep to the engine purring in my mother's Honda Odyssey, even though it was only a 5-minute drive home. Galilei Biography? As I grew, and graduated into wont homework the shotgun seat, it became natural and enjoyable to look out the window. Seeing my world passing by through that smudged glass, I would daydream what I could do with it. In elementary school, I already knew my career path: I was going to be Emperor of the essay World. Let Me Homework? While I sat in the car and watched the miles pass by, I developed the plan for my empire.

I reasoned that, for the world to run smoothly, it would have to look presentable. I would assign people, aptly named Fixer-Uppers, to fix everything that needed fixing. Pros Death Penalty? That old man down the street with chipping paint on his house would have a fresh coat in no time. The boy who accidentally tossed his Frisbee onto the roof of the school would get it back. My Dad Let Me Homework? The big pothole on lyrics Elm Street that my mother managed to hit every single day on the way to wont homework school would be filled-in. It made perfect sense!

All the people that didn't have a job could be Fixer-Uppers. I was like a ten-year-old FDR. Seven years down the road, I still take a second glance at the sidewalk cracks and think of my Fixer-Uppers, but now I'm doing so from the how to driver's seat. As much as I would enjoy it, I now accept that I won't become Emperor of the my dad wont let me do my homework World, and essay that the Fixer-Uppers will have to remain in my dad let me homework, my car ride imaginings. Or do they? I always pictured a Fixer-Upper as a smiling man in an orange T-Shirt. Maybe instead, a Fixer-Upper could be a tall girl with a deep love for Yankee Candles. Maybe it could be me.

Bridget the Fixer-Upper will be slightly different than the imaginary one who paints houses and fetches Frisbees. I was lucky enough to discover what I am passionate about when I was a freshman in high school. Reflective Essay Outcomes? A self-admitted Phys. Ed. addict, I volunteered to help out with the do my Adapted PE class. Annoy Someone? On my first day, I learned that it was for developmentally-disabled students. My Dad Wont Homework? To be honest, I was really nervous. I hadn't had too much interaction with special needs students before, and wasn't sure how to handle myself around them.

Long story short, I got hooked. Reflective On Learning Outcomes? Three years have passed helping out in APE and let me do my homework eventually becoming a teacher in reflective essay, the Applied Behavior Analysis summer program. I love working with the students and watching them progress. When senior year arrived, college meetings began, and my counselor asked me what I wanted to do for a career, I didn't say Emperor of the World. Instead, I told him I wanted to my dad do my homework become a board-certified behavior analyst. Essay? A BCBA helps develop learning plans for students with autism and other disabilities. Basically, I would get to do what I love for the rest of my life. He laughed and my dad homework told me that it was a nice change that a seventeen-year-old knew so specifically what she wanted to do.

I smiled, thanked him, and left. But it occurred to me that, while my desired occupation was decided, my true goal in life was still to reach annoy someone essay become a Fixer-Upper. So, maybe I'll be like Sue Storm and her alter-ego, the Invisible Woman. I'll do one thing during the day, then spend my off-hours helping people where I can. Wont Let Me Do My? Instead of flying like Sue, though, I'll opt for lyrics, a nice performance automobile. My childhood self would appreciate that. Bridget takes a somewhat different approach than Stephen, but her essay is just as detailed and wont let me engaging.

Let's go through some of the strengths of her essay. A Structure That’s Easy to Follow and Understand. Research Paper? The essay is arranged chronologically. Bridget starts each paragraph with a clear signpost of where we are in time: Paragraph 1: “after a long day in my dad wont homework, first grade” Paragraph 2: “in elementary school” Paragraph 3: “seven years down the road” Paragraph 4: “when I was a freshman in high school” Paragraph 5: “when senior year arrived” This keeps the reader oriented without being distracting or gimmicky. I would assign people, aptly named Fixer-Uppers, to fix everything that needed fixing.

That old man down the street with chipping paint on how to codes his house would have a fresh coat in no time. The boy who accidentally tossed his Frisbee onto the roof of the wont let me homework school would get it back. Lyrics In An Essay? Seven years down the road, I still take a second glance at the sidewalk cracks and think of my Fixer-Uppers, but now I'm doing so from the driver's seat. As much as I would enjoy it, I now accept that I won't become Emperor of the World, and that the Fixer-Uppers will have to remain in my car ride imaginings. Or do they?

I always pictured a Fixer-Upper as a smiling man in an orange T-Shirt. Maybe instead, a Fixer-Upper could be a tall girl with a deep love for Yankee Candles. My Dad Let Me? Maybe it could be me. I wanted to become a board-certified behavior analyst. A BCBA helps develop learning plans for students with autism and other disabilities. Basically, I would get to song lyrics in an do what I love for the rest of my life. …But it occurred to me that, while my desired occupation was decided, my true goal in life was still to become a Fixer-Upper. What makes this essay fun to read is that Bridget takes a child’s idea of a world made better through quasi-magical helpers and turns it into do my a metaphor for the author’s future aspirations. It helps that the metaphor is reflective essay a very clear one: people who work with students with disabilities are making the homework world better one abstract fix at a time, just like imaginary Fixer-Uppers would make the world better one concrete physical fix at song, a time. Every childhood Fixer-Upper ever. Ask your parents to my dad let me explain the penalty essay back row to you. (JD Hancock/Flickr) This essay uses many techniques that make Bridget sound genuine and make the reader feel like we already know her.

Technique #1: humor. Notice Bridget's gentle and relaxed humor that lightly mocks her younger self’s grand ambitions (this is my dad do my different from the song in an essay more sarcastic kind of humor used by Stephen in the first essay—you could never mistake one writer for the other). In elementary school, I already knew my career path: I was going to be Emperor of the do my homework World. Boson Research Paper? I was like a ten-year-old FDR. Technique #2: invented terminology. The second technique is the way Bridget coins her own terms, carrying them through the whole essay. It would be easy enough to simply describe the people she imagined in childhood as helpers or assistants, and to wont let me homework simply say that as a child she wanted to rule the world. Instead, she invents the capitalized (and thus official-sounding) titles “Fixer-Upper” and “Emperor of the World,” making these childish conceits at galilei, once charming and iconic. My Dad Wont Homework? What's also key is that the titles feed into the central metaphor of the essay, which keeps them from sounding like strange quirks that don’t go anywhere. Technique #3: playing with syntax. The third technique is to use sentences of varying length, syntax, and structure.

Most of the essay's written in on learning outcomes, standard English and uses grammatically correct sentences. Wont Let Me Do My Homework? However, at key moments, Bridget emphasizes that the death penalty essay reader needs to sit up and pay attention by switching to short, colloquial, differently punctuated, and sometimes fragmented sentences. The big pothole on wont let me do my homework Elm Street that my mother managed to hit every single day on the way to school would be filled-in. It made perfect sense! All the biography essay people that didn't have a job could be Fixer-Uppers. When she is narrating her childhood thought process, the sudden short sentence “It made perfect sense!” (especially its exclamation point) is my dad wont let me basically the essay version of galilei biography drawing a light bulb turning on over someone’s head. As much as I would enjoy it, I now accept that I won't become Emperor of the World, and that the Fixer-Uppers will have to remain in my car ride imaginings. Or do they? Similarly, when the essay turns from my dad wont do my her childhood imagination to her present-day aspirations, the turn is marked with “Or do they?”—a tiny and arresting half-sentence question. Maybe instead, a Fixer-Upper could be a tall girl with a deep love for Yankee Candles.

Maybe it could be me. The first time when the comparison between magical fixer-upper’s and the future disability specialist is higgs made is my dad let me homework when Bridget turns her metaphor onto herself. The essay emphasizes the pros essay importance of the moment through repetition (two sentences structured similarly, both starting with the my dad let me do my word “maybe”) and the use of a very short sentence: “Maybe it could be me.” To be honest, I was really nervous. Out And Annoy Someone? I hadn't had too much interaction with special needs students before, and wasn't sure how to handle myself around them. Long story short, I got hooked. The last key moment that gets the small-sentence treatment is the let me do my homework emotional crux of the essay.

As we watch Bridget go from nervously trying to help disabled students to falling in love with this specialty field, she undercuts the potential sappiness of the moment by relying on changed-up sentence length and how to slang: “Long story short, I got hooked.” The best essays convey emotions just as clearly as this image. What Could This Essay Do Even Better? Bridget's essay is let me very strong, but there are still a few little things that could be improved. Explain the car connection better. The essay begins and ends with Bridget's enjoying a car ride, but this doesn't seem to be related either to the Fixer-Upper idea or to her passion for working with special-needs students. It would be great to either connect this into the essay more, or to take it out altogether and create more space for something else. In An Essay Example? Give more details about being a teacher in the Applied Behavior Analysis summer program.

It makes perfect sense that Bridget doesn't want to put her students on wont homework display. It would take the focus off of her and possibly read as offensive or condescending. Biography? But, rather than saying long story short, maybe she could elaborate on her own feelings here a bit more. What is it about do my, this kind of teaching that she loves? What is reflective on learning she hoping to bring to the lives of her future clients? 3 Essential Tips for Writing Your Own Essay. Wont Do My? How can you use this discussion to better your own college essay?

Here are some suggestions for ways to use this resource effectively. #1: Take Apart the Other Essays in the Links. Example? As you go through the essays we've compiled for my dad let me, you above, ask yourself the following questions: Can you explain to yourself (or someone else!) why the opening sentence works well? Look for the essay's detailed personal anecdote. What senses is the author describing? Can you easily picture the scene in your mind's eye? Find the place where this anecdote bridges into a larger insight about the author. Essay Outcomes? How does the essay connect the my dad let me do my two? How does the anecdote work as an write example of the author's characteristic, trait, or skill?

Check out the essay's tone. If it's funny, can you find the my dad wont do my places where the humor comes from? If it's sad and outcomes moving, can you find the imagery and description of feelings that make you moved? If it's serious, can you see how word choice adds to this tone? When you figure out how all the cogs fit together, you'll be able to build your own . um . whatever this is. All of these essays rely on connecting with the reader through a heartfelt, highly descriptive scene from the author's life.

It can either be very dramatic (did you survive a plane crash?) or it can be completely mundane (did you finally beat your dad at Scrabble?). Either way, it should be personal and revealing about you, your personality, and the way you are now that you are entering the adult world. Let me level with you: the best writing isn't writing at wont let me do my, all. Pros? It's rewriting. And in order to have time to rewrite, you have to start way before the application deadline. Let Me? My advice is to write your first draft at least two months before your applications are due. Codes? Let it sit for a few days untouched. Then come back to it with fresh eyes and think critically about what you've written. What's extra?

What's missing? What is in wont homework, the wrong place? What doesn't make sense? Don't be afraid to take it apart and rearrange sections. Do this several times over, and your essay will be much better for it! Want to improve your SAT score by galileo biography 160 points or your ACT score by 4 points? We've written a guide for each test about the my dad let me homework top 5 strategies you must be using to have a shot at improving your score. Download it for free now: Have friends who also need help with test prep? Share this article!

Anna scored in the 99th percentile on her SATs in high school, and how to write codes went on to major in English at Princeton and to get her doctorate in English Literature at my dad wont let me do my, Columbia. She is passionate about improving student access to higher education. How To Codes? You should definitely follow us on social media. You'll get updates on our latest articles right on wont do my homework your feed. Galilei? Follow us on all 3 of wont let me do my homework our social networks: Have any questions about this article or other topics?

Ask below and we'll reply! Series: How to Get 800 on Each SAT Section: Series: How to Get to 600 on Each SAT Section: Series: How to Get 36 on Each ACT Section: Our hand-selected experts help you in galileo galilei, a variety of other topics! Looking for Graduate School Test Prep? Check out our top-rated graduate blogs here: Get the latest articles and test prep tips! © PrepScholar 2013-2015. All rights reserved.

SAT® is my dad let me do my a registered trademark of the College Entrance Examination Board TM . The College Entrance Examination. Board TM does not endorse, nor is it affiliated in pros death, any way with the owner or any content of this site.

Expert Essay Writers -
My dad won't let me do my homework? …

Clopidogrel with Aspirin in wont Acute Minor Stroke or Transient Ischemic Attack. Yongjun Wang, M.D., Yilong Wang, M.D., Ph.D., Xingquan Zhao, M.D., Ph.D., Liping Liu, M.D., Ph.D., David Wang, D.O., F.A.H.A., F.A.A.N., Chunxue Wang, M.D., Ph.D., Chen Wang, M.D., Hao Li, Ph.D., Xia Meng, M.D., Ph.D., Liying Cui, M.D., Ph.D., Jianping Jia, M.D., Ph.D., Qiang Dong, M.D., Ph.D., Anding Xu, M.D., Ph.D., Jinsheng Zeng, M.D., Ph.D., Yansheng Li, M.D., Ph.D., Zhimin Wang, M.D., Haiqin Xia, M.D., and S. Galilei Biography? Claiborne Johnston, M.D., Ph.D., for the CHANCE Investigators * N Engl J Med 2013; 369:11-19 July 4, 2013 DOI: 10.1056/NEJMoa1215340. Comments open through July 10, 2013. Stroke is common during the first few weeks after a transient ischemic attack (TIA) or minor ischemic stroke. Combination therapy with clopidogrel and aspirin may provide greater protection against subsequent stroke than aspirin alone. In a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial conducted at 114 centers in China, we randomly assigned 5170 patients within 24 hours after the onset of minor ischemic stroke or high-risk TIA to my dad let me do my, combination therapy with clopidogrel and aspirin (clopidogrel at an initial dose of 300 mg, followed by 75 mg per day for 90 days, plus aspirin at in an essay, a dose of my dad wont let me 75 mg per day for the first 21 days) or to placebo plus aspirin (75 mg per day for 90 days).

All participants received open-label aspirin at a clinician-determined dose of 75 to 300 mg on day 1. The primary outcome was stroke (ischemic or hemorrhagic) during 90 days of follow-up in an intention-to-treat analysis. Treatment differences were assessed with the use of a Cox proportional-hazards model, with study center as a random effect. Stroke occurred in 8.2% of patients in essay the clopidogrel–aspirin group, as compared with 11.7% of those in the aspirin group (hazard ratio, 0.68; 95% confidence interval, 0.57 to 0.81; P0.001). Moderate or severe hemorrhage occurred in wont let me homework seven patients (0.3%) in the clopidogrel–aspirin group and in eight (0.3%) in the aspirin group (P=0.73); the essay on learning outcomes, rate of hemorrhagic stroke was 0.3% in each group. Among patients with TIA or minor stroke who can be treated within 24 hours after the onset of my dad wont symptoms, the combination of clopidogrel and aspirin is on learning outcomes, superior to aspirin alone for reducing the risk of stroke in the first 90 days and does not increase the risk of my dad let me do my homework hemorrhage. (Funded by the Ministry of higgs research Science and Technology of the People's Republic of homework China; CHANCE ClinicalTrials.gov number, NCT00979589.) Transient ischemic attack (TIA) and acute minor ischemic stroke are common and often lead to disabling events. In China, there are approximately 3 million new strokes every year, and approximately 30% of them are minor ischemic strokes. Song Lyrics In An Essay? 1,2 The incidence of my dad wont do my homework TIA in China has not been determined, but on the basis of the incidence in other countries, there are probably more than 2 million TIAs annually in song example China. 3-5 The risk of another stroke occurring after a TIA or minor stroke is high, with approximately 10 to 20% of patients having a stroke within 3 months after the index event; most of these strokes occur within the first 2 days. 5-8. The role of antiplatelet therapy for secondary stroke prevention has been well established.

However, aspirin is the only antiplatelet agent that has been studied in wont do my homework the acute phase of pros penalty essay stroke, during which its benefit is modest. 9,10 Aspirin and clopidogrel synergistically inhibit platelet aggregation, 11,12 and such dual therapy reduces the risk of recurrent ischemic events in patients with the acute coronary syndrome. 13,14 Large-scale trials of secondary prevention of ischemic events after stroke have not shown a benefit of the my dad do my homework, combination of clopidogrel and aspirin. 15-17 However, these trials did not study the early, high-risk period after stroke, they included some patients with strokes of someone moderate severity, and they included few if any patients with TIA. Three small pilot trials have shown trends toward a benefit of the combination therapy and my dad wont let me homework, minimal safety concerns in pros patients with minor stroke or TIA. 18-20. We conducted the Clopidogrel in High-Risk Patients with Acute Nondisabling Cerebrovascular Events (CHANCE) trial to test the my dad wont let me, hypothesis that 3 months of treatment with a combination of clopidogrel and aspirin would reduce the how to write, risk of recurrent stroke, as compared with aspirin alone, among patients with acute high-risk TIA or minor ischemic stroke. We conducted this study according to let me, the protocol and galilei essay, statistical analysis plan, which are available with the full text of this article at NEJM.org. The trial was designed by three of the wont let me homework, authors and outcomes, was overseen by the executive committee, which had full access to the data. My Dad? Data collection and entry were performed by staff at the Tiantan Clinical Trial and how to write, Research Center for Stroke, where the data analysis was performed. Let Me Do My Homework? One of the authors had full access to an independent database for any questions regarding the analyses.

All members of the writing committee contributed to and approved an earlier draft of this manuscript, which was prepared without professional editorial assistance. The first and essay, last authors made the decision to submit the manuscript for my dad do my homework publication. Lyrics? All the my dad wont homework, authors assume responsibility for the accuracy and completeness of the data and the fidelity of this report to the study protocol. There was no confidentiality agreement between the write codes, study sponsor (the Ministry of Science and Technology of the People's Republic of China) and the investigators. There was no commercial support for my dad do my this study. All the lyrics essay, participants or their legal proxies provided written informed consent. Wont Let Me? The CHANCE protocol was approved by the ethics committee at each study center. Pros Death Penalty? Clopidogrel and wont homework, the matching placebo were purchased from Sanofi-Aventis, which had no other role in the study. Patients who met the following inclusion criteria were eligible: age of 40 years or older; diagnosis of an write acute minor ischemic stroke or TIA; and my dad wont, ability to start the study drug within 24 hours after symptom onset, which was defined as the point at which the patient reported no longer being in a normal condition. How To Codes? Acute minor stroke was defined by a score of 3 or less at the time of randomization on the National Institutes of Health Stroke Scale (NIHSS; scores range from 0 to my dad wont let me do my homework, 42, with higher scores indicating greater deficits). Lyrics Essay Example? TIA was defined as focal brain ischemia with resolution of symptoms within 24 hours after onset plus a moderate-to-high risk of my dad wont stroke recurrence (defined as a score of ?4 at the time of song lyrics in an example randomization on the ABCD, 2 which assesses the risk of stroke on the basis of age, blood pressure, clinical features, duration of TIA, and presence or absence of diabetes; scores range from my dad, 0 to 7, with higher scores indicating greater short-term risk).

All patients with possible clinical neurologic events during the follow-up period underwent computed tomography (CT) or magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) of the head. Patients were excluded if they had any of the following: hemorrhage; other conditions, such as vascular malformation, tumor, abscess, or other major nonischemic brain disease; isolated sensory symptoms (e.g., numbness), isolated visual changes, or isolated dizziness or vertigo without evidence of acute infarction on lyrics essay baseline CT or MRI of the head; a score of more than 2 on the modified Rankin scale (scores range from 0 [no symptoms] to 6 [death]) immediately before the occurrence of the index ischemic stroke or TIA, indicating moderate disability or worse at baseline; an NIHSS score of 4 or more at randomization; a clear indication for anticoagulation therapy (presumed cardiac source of embolus, such as atrial fibrillation or prosthetic cardiac valve) or a contraindication to clopidogrel or aspirin; history of intracranial hemorrhage; anticipated requirement for long-term nonstudy antiplatelet drugs or for nonsteroidal antiinflammatory drugs affecting platelet function; heparin therapy or oral anticoagulation therapy within 10 days before randomization; gastrointestinal bleeding or major surgery within the previous 3 months; planned or probable revascularization (any angioplasty or vascular surgery) within 3 months after screening (if clinically indicated, vascular imaging was to be performed before randomization, whenever possible); planned surgery or interventional treatment requiring cessation of the study drug; TIA or minor stroke caused by angiography or surgery; or severe noncardiovascular coexisting condition, with a life expectancy of less than 3 months. Women of childbearing age who were not practicing reliable contraception and did not have a documented negative pregnancy test and patients receiving other investigational drugs or devices were also excluded (see Table S1 in the Supplementary Appendix, available at NEJM.org). No patients included in my dad do my the study were treated with thrombolysis around the time of randomization. CHANCE was a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled clinical trial conducted at 114 clinical centers in China; details of the rationale for essay on learning the study and its design have been published previously. Homework? 21 Patients meeting the enrollment criteria were randomly assigned to one of the two treatment groups with the use of a double-blind, double-dummy design. Galilei Biography Essay? The site investigator called into an automated system that randomly assigned a number corresponding to a medication kit stored at wont let me, the study site, and the medication in reflective essay outcomes the kit was administered to the patient.

Both groups received open-label aspirin on day 1 (with the dose ranging from 75 to 300 mg, at the discretion of the do my homework, treating physician). Patients randomly assigned to reflective essay on learning outcomes, the clopidogrel–aspirin group received a loading dose of 300 mg of clopidogrel on my dad do my day 1, followed by a dose of 75 mg per day on days 2 through 90, aspirin at a dose of 75 mg per day on days 2 through 21, and placebo aspirin on how to write codes days 22 through 90. Patients randomly assigned to the aspirin group received a placebo version of my dad wont let me do my clopidogrel on days 1 through 90 and aspirin at a dose of 75 mg per day on days 2 through 90. Randomization was stratified according to clinical center and interval between symptom onset and enrollment (12 hours vs. Pros Death Penalty Essay? 12 to 24 hours). Let Me Do My Homework? The primary objective was to assess the effects of the two treatment regimens on the incidence of stroke in out and essay the first 90 days after acute minor stroke or high-risk TIA. The primary efficacy outcome was a new stroke event (ischemic or hemorrhagic) at 90 days. Ischemic stroke was defined as an acute focal infarction of the wont do my, brain or retina with one of the following: sudden onset of a new focal neurologic deficit, with clinical or imaging evidence of infarction lasting 24 hours or more and essay, not attributable to a nonischemic cause (i.e., not associated with brain infection, trauma, tumor, seizure, severe metabolic disease, or degenerative neurologic disease); a new focal neurologic deficit lasting for less than 24 hours and not attributable to a nonischemic cause but accompanied by neuroimaging evidence of new brain infarction; or rapid worsening of an existing focal neurologic deficit lasting more than 24 hours and not attributable to a nonischemic cause, accompanied by new ischemic changes on MRI or CT of the brain and clearly distinct from the index ischemic event. Hemorrhagic stroke was defined as acute extravasation of blood into the brain parenchyma or subarachnoid space with associated neurologic symptoms. Recurrent stroke was considered to be disabling if the score on the modified Rankin scale was 2 or more.

The primary safety outcome was a moderate-to-severe bleeding event, according to the Global Utilization of Streptokinase and wont, Tissue Plasminogen Activator for Occluded Coronary Arteries (GUSTO) definition. 22 Severe hemorrhage was defined as fatal or intracranial hemorrhage or other hemorrhage causing hemodynamic compromise that required blood or fluid replacement, inotropic support, or surgical intervention. Moderate hemorrhage was defined as bleeding that required transfusion of blood but did not lead to reflective outcomes, hemodynamic compromise requiring intervention. 22. Key secondary efficacy outcomes included a new clinical vascular event (ischemic stroke, hemorrhagic stroke, myocardial infarction, or vascular death), analyzed as a composite outcome and wont let me do my homework, also as individual outcomes. Reflective Essay On Learning Outcomes? Vascular death was defined as death due to stroke (ischemic or hemorrhagic), systemic hemorrhage, myocardial infarction, congestive heart failure, pulmonary embolism, sudden death, or arrhythmia.

Efficacy outcomes were also analyzed according to wont do my homework, prespecified subgroups. All reported efficacy and safety outcomes were confirmed by biography, a central adjudication committee that was unaware of the study-group assignments. The committee members classified ischemic-stroke subtypes on the basis of available diagnostic studies. A data and safety monitoring board whose members were selected by the sponsor was in let me homework place to ensure the safety of patients during the study, with predetermined periodic assessments of safety and stopping rules. We calculated that a sample of 5100 patients would provide 90% power to detect a relative risk reduction of 22% in the clopidogrel–aspirin group, with a two-sided type I error of 0.05, assuming an event rate of 14% in the aspirin group and a 5% overall rate of withdrawal (defined as medication nonadherence). 21. No patient withdrew between the how to write codes, time of my dad wont randomization and the administration of the first dose of study medication; all analyses were based on the population of patients who underwent randomization. We compared the baseline characteristics of the patients in the two study groups.

Proportions were used for categorical variables, and medians with interquartile ranges were used for on learning continuous variables. Time to randomization was calculated as a group mean. Differences between study groups in the rate of stroke (ischemic or hemorrhagic) during the 90-day follow-up period were assessed with the use of a Cox proportional-hazards model, with pooled study centers (?20 patients) as a random effect. Hazard ratios with 95% confidence intervals are reported. When there were multiple events of the same type, the time to do my homework, the first event was used in the model. Data from galileo galilei, patients who had no events during the study were censored at the time of wont do my homework study termination or death. We used this approach to maximize the time-dependent information in penalty the trial while maintaining the ease of interpretation of risks. For each model, the proportional-hazards assumption was assessed by testing the interaction between treatment and my dad wont let me, time. Reach Someone Essay? In addition, we assessed whether the treatment effect differed in certain prespecified subgroups by testing the my dad wont let me do my, treatment-by-subgroup interaction effect with the use of Cox models.

All tests were two-sided, and reflective outcomes, a P value of 0.05 was considered to indicate statistical significance. Wont Let Me Do My? All statistical analyses were performed with the use of SAS software, version 9.0 (SAS Institute). Between October 2009 and penalty essay, July 2012, a total of 41,561 patients with stroke or TIA were screened at 114 clinical sites; 5170 patients were enrolled, with 2584 randomly assigned to the clopidogrel–aspirin group and 2586 to my dad do my, the aspirin group. The most common reasons for pros penalty essay exclusion were delayed presentation (26.4% of screened patients); moderate or severe stroke (10.4%); intracranial hemorrhage (7.0%); low-risk TIA, defined as a score of wont let me do my homework 4 on the ABCD 2 (6.5%); or contraindication to penalty essay, clopidogrel or aspirin (6.0%) (Fig. S3 in the Supplementary Appendix). The two groups were well balanced regarding baseline characteristics ( Table 1 Table 1 Baseline Characteristics of the Patients. ). The median age was 62 years, and wont let me do my homework, 33.8% of the reach annoy, patients were women. A total of 65.7% of the patients had a history of hypertension, 21.1% had diabetes, and 43.0% were current or former smokers. The median time from the my dad let me, onset of the qualifying minor stroke or TIA to randomization was 13 hours. The index event was a TIA in 1445 patients (27.9%).

A total of biography 36 patients (0.7%) — 20 in the clopidogrel–aspirin group and 16 in the aspirin group — were lost to follow-up; 165 patients (6.4%) in the clopidogrel–aspirin group and 146 (5.6%) in the aspirin group discontinued the study medication before the end of the study (Fig. My Dad Wont Let Me Do My? S3 in the Supplementary Appendix). Stroke occurred in 212 patients (8.2%) in the clopidogrel–aspirin group, as compared with 303 patients (11.7%) in the aspirin group (hazard ratio, 0.68; 95% confidence interval [CI], 0.57 to 0.81; P0.001) ( Table 2 Table 2 Efficacy and Safety Outcomes. and Figure 1 Figure 1 Probability of Survival Free of Stroke. The primary outcome was ischemic or hemorrhagic stroke. The inset shows the same data on an enlarged segment of the how to write, y axis. ). Fatal or disabling stroke occurred in 135 patients (5.2%) in the clopidogrel–aspirin group and in 177 (6.8%) in the aspirin group (hazard ratio, 0.75; 95% CI, 0.60 to my dad wont let me do my, 0.94; P=0.01). Ischemic stroke occurred in song lyrics 204 patients (7.9%) in my dad homework the clopidogrel–aspirin group and in 295 (11.4%) in the aspirin group (hazard ratio, 0.67; 95% CI, 0.56 to 0.81; P0.001). Hemorrhagic stroke occurred in 8 patients in each of the two study groups (0.3% of each group). Key Secondary and higgs boson research, Other Efficacy Outcomes. The composite outcome of vascular events occurred in 216 patients (8.4%) in my dad wont let me do my homework the clopidogrel–aspirin group, as compared with 307 patients (11.9%) in the aspirin group (hazard ratio, 0.69; 95% CI, 0.58 to 0.82; P0.001) ( Table 2 , and Fig. Write Codes? S4 in my dad let me do my the Supplementary Appendix).

Death from any cause occurred in 0.4% of the patients in each group. Essay? Vascular death (including death from hemorrhagic stroke) occurred in 6 patients (0.2%) in the clopidogrel–aspirin group and in 5 (0.2%) in the aspirin group. Wont? TIA occurred in 39 patients (1.5%) in the clopidogrel–aspirin group and in 47 (1.8%) in pros essay the aspirin group (P=0.36). Moderate or severe hemorrhage, as defined by means of the GUSTO criteria, occurred in wont do my seven patients (0.3%) in the clopidogrel–aspirin group and in eight (0.3%) in the aspirin group (P=0.73) ( Table 2 ). The rate of pros death penalty essay any bleeding event was 2.3% in the clopidogrel–aspirin group as compared with 1.6% in my dad let me the aspirin group (hazard ratio, 1.41; 95% CI, 0.95 to 2.10; P=0.09) ( Table 2 ). The reduction in the rate of stroke and combined secondary vascular events with clopidogrel and song in an essay example, aspirin was consistent across all major subgroups ( Figure 2 Figure 2 Hazard Ratio for the Primary Outcome in Prespecified Subgroups. My Dad Do My? The reduction in the risk of stroke with clopidogrel and aspirin, as compared with aspirin alone, was consistent across all major subgroups. There were no significant interactions in any of the 11 predefined subgroups (P0.10 for all comparisons). Data on systolic blood pressure at pros penalty, baseline were missing for 4 patients. The ABCD 2 assesses the risk of stroke on the basis of my dad wont let me do my age, blood pressure, clinical features, duration of transient ischemic attack (TIA), and how to write, presence or absence of diabetes, with scores ranging from let me do my homework, 0 to pros death penalty essay, 7 and higher scores indicating greater short-term risk. , and my dad wont let me do my, Fig. S5 in song essay example the Supplementary Appendix). There were no significant interactions in any of the 11 predefined subgroups (P0.10 for all comparisons).

Adverse events occurred in my dad wont let me do my similar proportions of patients in the two groups (5.8% in the clopidogrel–aspirin group and 5.0% in the aspirin group). Song Lyrics In An? The proportions of my dad wont let me patients with serious adverse events were also similar (1.0% and galileo galilei biography essay, 0.8% in the clopidogrel–aspirin and wont do my, aspirin groups, respectively) (Table S4 in song example the Supplementary Appendix). In this large-scale trial involving patients with high-risk TIA or minor ischemic stroke, we found that the addition of clopidogrel to aspirin within 24 hours after symptom onset reduced the risk of let me do my subsequent stroke by 32.0%, as compared with aspirin alone. Event rates during this early period were very high, and higgs boson research paper, clopidogrel was associated with an absolute risk reduction of 3.5 percentage points, equivalent to a number needed to treat of 29 patients to prevent one stroke over a period of 90 days. Combination therapy with clopidogrel and my dad wont do my, aspirin, as compared with aspirin alone, was not associated with an increased incidence of hemorrhage, although there was a worrisome trend in higgs research paper overall bleeding toward more events with the combination therapy.

The results of our trial differ from those of other trials of combination therapy with clopidogrel and aspirin after cerebral ischemic events. 7,8,17 One possible explanation is that, unlike previous trials, our trial targeted a population at particularly high risk for recurrent ischemia and at homework, low risk for hemorrhage. Previous trials included patients with more severe strokes than our trial did, and they did not enroll patients in the first hours after an index minor stroke or TIA, during which the risk of recurrent ischemia is particularly high. This may explain why other trials did not show a reduction in the risk of on learning outcomes ischemic events but did show an increased risk of wont let me do my hemorrhage. In our study, the curves for survival free of stroke were particularly steep in the first few days, during which the curves representing the treatment groups diverged dramatically. Subsequently, the rates of stroke were similar. This suggests that the requirement for randomization within 24 hours after the onset of symptoms, with nearly half the patients enrolled within 12 hours (and treated shortly thereafter), was important.

Although we did not see a relative difference in the efficacy outcome between patients randomly assigned to a study group within 12 hours and those assigned after a longer interval, absolute event rates were higher among those who were enrolled within 12 hours. Death Essay? In clinical practice, treatment with clopidogrel and homework, aspirin as soon as possible after symptom onset is likely to lyrics essay, produce the greatest absolute benefit, since ischemic event rates are highest in the initial hours after symptoms appear. Our trial was conducted entirely in China, a country with approximately 150 to 250 deaths from stroke per my dad let me homework 100,000 persons per how to write year, which is five times as high as the rate in the United States. 23 Although diagnostic tools and therapies commonly used in the United States and Europe are available in most hospitals in my dad do my homework China, some patients cannot afford this level of care. 24,25 Secondary prevention practices are also less rigorous in reach out and essay China, where rates of my dad do my homework treatment of how to hypertension, diabetes, and hyperlipidemia are low, as shown in our study population (Table S3 in the Supplementary Appendix). Furthermore, the distribution of stroke subtypes in China differs from that in more developed countries; China has a higher incidence of large-artery intracranial atherosclerosis 25 and a higher prevalence of genetic polymorphisms that affect the metabolism of clopidogrel.

26 The Platelet-Oriented Inhibition in New TIA and Minor Ischemic Stroke (POINT) trial (ClinicalTrials.gov number, NCT00991029), sponsored by the National Institutes of Health, which is similar to our trial, is now enrolling patients at sites primarily in the United States. 27 The POINT trial is my dad do my, assessing a higher loading dose of galilei biography essay clopidogrel (600 mg) and do my homework, a narrower time window (treatment within 12 hours after symptom onset) than were used in our study. Several common clinical conditions mimic TIA, including seizures, migraine, peripheral vertigo, syncope, and anxiety. 28 To minimize the research paper, risk of my dad homework enrolling patients with TIA mimics, we excluded all patients with isolated sensory symptoms, isolated visual changes, or isolated dizziness or vertigo without evidence of acute infarction on baseline CT or MRI of the head. Galileo Biography? In addition, enrollment of my dad wont do my homework patients with TIA was limited to those with a high ABCD 2 score (?4) to increase the likelihood that spells were due to true TIAs and to ensure that we were enrolling patients who were at high risk for subsequent ischemic events. 29 The risk of subsequent stroke in the trial was high for this patient population, suggesting that our strategy was successful. Our findings may not apply to other populations of patients with ischemic events.

In conclusion, our study shows that among patients with high-risk TIA or minor ischemic stroke who are initially seen within 24 hours after symptom onset, treatment with clopidogrel plus aspirin for 21 days, followed by clopidogrel alone for a total of 90 days, is superior to aspirin alone in lyrics in an essay example reducing the risk of do my homework subsequent stroke events. The combination of clopidogrel with aspirin did not cause more hemorrhagic events in this patient population than aspirin alone. Supported by grants (2008ZX09312-008, 2011BAI08B02, 2012ZX09303, and 200902004) from the Ministry of Science and Technology of the People's Republic of China. Disclosure forms provided by the authors are available with the full text of write this article at NEJM.org. No potential conflict of interest relevant to this article was reported. This article was published on June 26, 2013, at NEJM.org. From Beijing Tiantan Hospital (Yongjun Wang, Yilong Wang, X.Z., L.L., Chunxue Wang, Chen Wang, H.L., X.M.) and Xuan Wu Hospital (J.J.), Capital Medical University, and my dad wont do my homework, Peking Union Medical College Hospital (L.C.), Beijing; Huashan Hospital of Fudan University (Q.D.) and penalty, Renji Hospital of Shanghai Jiaotong University (Y.L.), Shanghai; First Affiliated Hospital of Jinan University (A.X.) and First Affiliated Hospital of my dad do my Sun Yat-Sen University (J.Z.), Guangzhou; Taizhou First People's Hospital, Taizhou (Z.W.); and annoy, Taiyuan Iron and wont homework, Steel Group, General Hospital, Taiyuan (H.X.) — all in China; Illinois Neurological Institute Stroke Network, Sisters of the Third Order of pros death penalty essay St. Francis Healthcare System, University of homework Illinois College of song lyrics essay example Medicine, Peoria (D.W.); and the Departments of my dad let me homework Neurology and Epidemiology, University of California, San Francisco, San Francisco (S.C.J.).

Address reprint requests to lyrics essay, Dr. Yongjun Wang at No. 6 Tiantanxili, Dongcheng District, Beijing 100050, China, or at yongjunwang1962@gmail.com; or to my dad let me do my homework, Dr. Johnston at the Departments of Neurology and lyrics, Epidemiology, University of California, 505 Parnassus Ave., M-798, San Francisco, CA 94143-0114, or at clay.johnston@ucsfmedctr.org. A complete list of investigators and institutions participating in the Clopidogrel in High-Risk Patients with Acute Nondisabling Cerebrovascular Events (CHANCE) trial is provided in the Supplementary Appendix, available at NEJM.org. Zhao D , Liu J , Wang W , et al. Do My? Epidemiological transition of stroke in China: twenty-one-year observational study from the Sino-MONICA-Beijing Project. Stroke 2008;39:1668-1674. Wang YL , Wu D , Liao X , Zhang W , Zhao X , Wang YJ . Burden of stroke in China.

Int J Stroke 2007;2:211-213. Johnston SC , Fayad PB , Gorelick PB , et al. Prevalence and knowledge of transient ischemic attack among US adults. Penalty Essay? Neurology 2003;60:1429-1434. Edlow JA , Kim S , Pelletier AJ , Camargo CA Jr . National study on emergency department visits for transient ischemic attack, 1992-2001. Acad Emerg Med 2006;13:666-672. Kleindorfer D , Panagos P , Pancioli A , et al.

Incidence and short-term prognosis of transient ischemic attack in a population-based study. Stroke 2005;36:720-723. Coull AJ , Lovett JK , Rothwell PM . Population based study of early risk of stroke after transient ischaemic attack or minor stroke: implications for let me do my homework public education and organisation of services. BMJ 2004;328:326-326. Johnston SC , Gress DR , Browner WS , Sidney S . Pros Penalty Essay? Short-term prognosis after emergency department diagnosis of TIA. JAMA 2000;284:2901-2906. Lovett JK , Coull AJ , Rothwell PM . Early risk of recurrence by my dad let me, subtype of ischemic stroke in population-based incidence studies. Neurology 2004;62:569-573. CAST (Chinese Acute Stroke Trial) Collaborative Group . CAST: randomised placebo-controlled trial of early aspirin use in 20,000 patients with acute ischaemic stroke. Lancet 1997;349:1641-1649.

The International Stroke Trial (IST): a randomised trial of aspirin, subcutaneous heparin, both, or neither among 19 435 patients with acute ischaemic stroke. Lancet 1997;349:1569-1581. Herbert JM , Dol F , Bernat A , Falotico R , Lale A , Savi P . The antiaggregating and pros penalty, antithrombotic activity of my dad let me do my clopidogrel is annoy, potentiated by aspirin in several experimental models in the rabbit. Thromb Haemost 1998;80:512-518. Makkar RR , Eigler NL , Kaul S , et al. Effects of clopidogrel, aspirin and combined therapy in homework a porcine ex vivo model of reach out and someone high-shear induced stent thrombosis. Eur Heart J 1998;19:1538-1546. Yusuf S , Zhao F , Mehta SR , Chrolavicius S , Tognoni G , Fox KK . Effects of clopidogrel in addition to aspirin in patients with acute coronary syndromes without ST-segment elevation. N Engl J Med 2001;345:494-502[Erratum, N Engl J Med 2001;345:1506, 1716.] Steinhubl SR , Berger PB , Mann JT III , et al. Early and sustained dual oral antiplatelet therapy following percutaneous coronary intervention: a randomized controlled trial.

JAMA 2002;288:2411-2420[Erratum, JAMA 2003;289:987.] Bhatt DL , Fox KA , Hacke W , et al. Clopidogrel and my dad wont homework, aspirin versus aspirin alone for the prevention of atherothrombotic events. N Engl J Med 2006;354:1706-1717. The SPS3 Investigators . Effects of clopidogrel added to aspirin in patients with recent lacunar stroke. N Engl J Med 2012;367:817-825. Diener HC , Bogousslavsky J , Brass LM , et al. Aspirin and penalty essay, clopidogrel compared with clopidogrel alone after recent ischaemic stroke or transient ischaemic attack in high-risk patients (MATCH): randomised, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial. Lancet 2004;364:331-337.

Kennedy J , Hill MD , Ryckborst KJ , Eliasziw M , Demchuk AM , Buchan AM . Fast Assessment of Stroke and Transient Ischaemic Attack to Prevent Early Recurrence (FASTER): a randomised controlled pilot trial. Lancet Neurol 2007;6:961-969. Wong KS , Chen C , Fu J , et al. Clopidogrel plus aspirin versus aspirin alone for reducing embolisation in do my homework patients with acute symptomatic cerebral or carotid artery stenosis (CLAIR study): a randomised, open-label, blinded-endpoint trial. Lancet Neurol 2010;9:489-497.

Markus HS , Droste DW , Kaps M , et al. Dual antiplatelet therapy with clopidogrel and aspirin in symptomatic carotid stenosis evaluated using Doppler embolic signal detection: the essay, Clopidogrel and my dad wont let me homework, Aspirin for Reduction of Emboli in Symptomatic Carotid Stenosis (CARESS) trial. Circulation 2005;111:2233-2240. Wang Y, Johnston SC. Rationale and design of how to a randomized, double-blind trial comparing the effects of a 3-month clopidogrel-aspirin regimen versus aspirin alone for the treatment of high-risk patients with acute nondisabling cerebrovascular event. My Dad Homework? Am Heart J 2010;160(3):380.e1-386.e1. The GUSTO Investigators . An international randomized trial comparing four thrombolytic strategies for galileo galilei essay acute myocardial infarction. N Engl J Med 1993;329:673-682. Johnston SC , Mendis S , Mathers CD . Global variation in stroke burden and mortality: estimates from monitoring, surveillance, and modeling.

Lancet Neurol 2009;8:345-354. Liu L , Wang D , Wong KS , Wang Y . Stroke and stroke care in China: huge burden, significant workload, and a national priority. Stroke 2011;42:3651-3654. Wong LK . Global burden of intracranial atherosclerosis. Wont Let Me Do My? Int J Stroke 2006;1:158-159.

Rosemary J , Adithan C . The pharmacogenetics of song example CYP2C9 and wont let me do my, CYP2C19: ethnic variation and pros, clinical significance. My Dad Homework? Curr Clin Pharmacol 2007;2:93-109. Platelet-Oriented Inhibition in New TIA and Minor Ischemic Stroke (POINT) trial home page (http://www.pointtrial.org). Hankey GJ . When the patient fails to respond to treatment: TIAs that go on, and on. Essay? Pract Neurol 2008;8:103-111. Josephson SA , Sidney S , Pham TN , Bernstein AL , Johnston SC . My Dad Wont Do My? Higher ABCD2 score predicts patients most likely to have true transient ischemic attack. Stroke 2008;39:3096-3098.

David Abernethy. . 2018. Stroke in Old Age. Geriatric Medicine, 193-235. Weiqi Chen, Yuesong Pan, Xingquan Zhao, Liping Liu, Hao Li, Xiaoling Liao, Chunjuan Wang, Yilong Wang, Yongjun Wang. . (2017) Intravenous Thrombolysis in Chinese Patients with Different Subtype of Mild Stroke: Thrombolysis in Patients with Mild Stroke. Scientific Reports 7 :1. Jie Xu, Yongli Tao, Hao Li, Hongqiu Gu, Xuewei Xie, Xia Meng, Yuming Xu, Yilong Wang, Yongjun Wang. . (2017) Different levels of blood pressure, different benefit from dual antiplatelet therapy in minor stroke or TIA patients. Scientific Reports 7 :1.

Christopher A. How To? Stack, John W. Cole. . Wont Homework? (2017) A Diagnostic Approach to Stroke in Young Adults. Current Treatment Options in Cardiovascular Medicine 19 :11. Zilong Rao, Huaguang Zheng, Fei Wang, Anxin Wang, Liping Liu, Kehui Dong, Xingquan Zhao, Yibin Cao, Yilong Wang. . (2017) High On-Treatment Platelet Reactivity to essay outcomes, Adenosine Diphosphate Predicts Ischemic Events of Minor Stroke and Transient Ischemic Attack. Journal of Stroke and Cerebrovascular Diseases 26 :10, 2074-2081. K.E. Kjorstad, S.T. Baksaas, D. My Dad Wont Let Me? Bundgaard, E. Annoy Someone? Halbakken, T. Hasselgard, T. Jonung, G.T. Jorgensen, J.J. My Dad Let Me? Jorgensen, A.H.

Krog, K. Krohg-Sorensen, E. Laxdal, S.R. Galileo Galilei Essay? Mathisen, G.V. Oskarsson, S. Seljeskog, I. Settemsdal, M. Vetrhus, B.A. Viddal, J. Wesche, F. Aasgaard, E. Mattsson. . (2017) Editor's Choice – The National Norwegian Carotid Study: Time from Symptom Onset to Surgery is too Long, Resulting in Additional Neurological Events. European Journal of my dad let me Vascular and Endovascular Surgery 54 :4, 415-422. Kuan H Ng, Mukul Sharma, Oscar Benavente, Laura Gioia, Thalia S Field, Michael D Hill, Shelagh B Coutts, Kenneth Butcher, . . (2017) Dabigatran following acute transient ischemic attack and minor stroke II (DATAS II). International Journal of Stroke 12 :8, 910-914. Zuowei Duan, Lihong Tao, Tieyu Tang, Changbiao Fu, Jiangbing Liu, Bin Chen, Zhensheng Liu, Haifeng Zhang, Yihui Liu, Xinjiang Zhang. Higgs Boson? . (2017) Effect of wont do my homework blood pressure variability on early neurological deterioration in single small subcortical infarction with parental arterial disease. eNeurologicalSci 8 , 22-27. Victor Aboyans, Jean-Baptiste Ricco, Marie-Louise E. Reflective Essay Outcomes? L. Bartelink, Martin Bjorck, Marianne Brodmann, Tina Cohnert, Jean-Philippe Collet, Martin Czerny, Marco De Carlo, Sebastian Debus, Christine Espinola-Klein, Thomas Kahan, Serge Kownator, Lucia Mazzolai, A. Ross Naylor, Marco Roffi, Joachim Rother, Muriel Sprynger, Michal Tendera, Gunnar Tepe, Maarit Venermo, Charalambos Vlachopoulos, Ileana Desormais, . Wont Let Me Do My? . (2017) 2017 ESC Guidelines on the Diagnosis and Treatment of Peripheral Arterial Diseases, in collaboration with the European Society for reach out and annoy someone essay Vascular Surgery (ESVS). My Dad Let Me Do My? European Heart Journal . Weiqing Zhang, Yanwei Yin, Yingqian Zhang, Fen Yang, Wenqian Shi, Dawei Chen, Chen Song, Huiping Shi, Xuanzhu Zhao, Jin Shi. . (2017) Influence of cerebrovascular reactivity on outcome of the out and essay, patients with ?50% symptomatic unilateral middle cerebral artery stenosis. My Dad Let Me Homework? International Journal of Neuroscience 42 , 1-6.

Zilong Rao, Huaguang Zheng, Fei Wang, Anxin Wang, Liping Liu, Kehui Dong, Xingquan Zhao, Yilong Wang, Yibin Cao. . (2017) The association between high on-treatment platelet reactivity and early recurrence of ischemic events after minor stroke or TIA. Neurological Research 39 :8, 719-726. Yasuko Ikeda-Sakai, Masahiro Sasaki, Taizen Nakase. . (2017) Effects With and Without Clopidogrel Loading Treatment for Acute Ischemic Cerebrovascular Disease Patients: A Retrospective Cohort Study. Journal of Stroke and galileo, Cerebrovascular Diseases . Authors/Task Force Members, Victor Aboyans, Jean-Baptiste Ricco, Marie-Louise E.L. Bartelink, Martin Bjorck, Marianne Brodmann, Tina Cohnert, Jean-Philippe Collet, Martin Czerny, Marco De Carlo, Sebastian Debus, Christine Espinola-Klein, Thomas Kahan, Serge Kownator, Lucia Mazzolai, A. Wont Do My Homework? Ross Naylor, Marco Roffi, Joachim Rother, Muriel Sprynger, Michal Tendera, Gunnar Tepe, Maarit Venermo, Charalambos Vlachopoulos, Ileana Desormais, Document Reviewers, Petr Widimsky, Philippe Kolh, Stefan Agewall, Hector Bueno, Antonio Coca, Gert J. De Borst, Victoria Delgado, Florian Dick, Cetin Erol, Marc Ferrini, Stavros Kakkos, Hugo A. Katus, Juhani Knuuti, Jes Lindholt, Heinrich Mattle, Piotr Pieniazek, Massimo Francesco Piepoli, Dierk Scheinert, Horst Sievert, Iain Simpson, Jakub Sulzenko, Juan Tamargo, Lale Tokgozoglu, Adam Torbicki, Nikolaos Tsakountakis, Jose Tunon, Melina Vega de Ceniga, Stephan Windecker, Jose Luis Zamorano. . (2017) 2017 ESC Guidelines on the Diagnosis and write codes, Treatment of Peripheral Arterial Diseases, in collaboration with the European Society for Vascular Surgery (ESVS). European Journal of Vascular and Endovascular Surgery . Fawaz Al-Mufti, Elie Dancour, Krishna Amuluru, Charles Prestigiacomo, Stephan A. Let Me Do My Homework? Mayer, E. Sander Connolly, Jan Claassen, Joshua Z. Willey, Philip M. Meyers. . Galilei? (2017) Neurocritical Care of Emergent Large-Vessel Occlusion: The Era of a New Standard of Care.

Journal of Intensive Care Medicine 32 :6, 373-386. Amy Y. X. Yu, M. Patrice Lindsay, Noreen Kamal, Jiming Fang, Shelagh B. Coutts, Michael D. Hill. Wont Let Me? . Galileo Galilei Biography Essay? (2017) Shifting Trend of Transient Ischemic Attack Admission and Prognosis in Canada. Canadian Journal of Neurological Sciences / Journal Canadien des Sciences Neurologiques 44 :04, 391-396. H.-Z. Bei, S.-J. You, D. Zheng, C.-K. Zhong, H.-P.

Du, Y. Wont? Zhang, T.-S. Song Lyrics In An Essay? Lu, L.-D. Cao, X.-F. My Dad Homework? Dong, Y.-J. Reach Annoy Someone? Cao, C.-F. Liu. . (2017) Prognostic role of hypochloremia in acute ischemic stroke patients. My Dad Let Me Do My Homework? Acta Neurologica Scandinavica 353 . Ying Tan, Yuesong Pan, Liping Liu, Yilong Wang, Xingquan Zhao, Yongjun Wang, . . (2017) One-year outcomes and secondary prevention in patients after acute minor stroke: results from the China National Stroke Registry. Neurological Research 39 :6, 484-491. Manli Qiao, Qi Bi, Paul Fu, Yixin Wang, Zhe Song, Fang Guo. . Song In An Example? (2017) Previous hypertensive hemorrhage increases the risk for bleeding and ischemia for PCI patients on dual antiplatelet therapy.

Neurological Research 39 :6, 516-520. Matthew B. Bevers, W. Wont Do My Homework? Taylor Kimberly. . (2017) Critical Care Management of Acute Ischemic Stroke. Current Treatment Options in Cardiovascular Medicine 19 :6. Jae Youn Moon, Francesco Franchi, Fabiana Rollini, Dominick J. Angiolillo. . (2017) Role for Thrombin Receptor Antagonism With Vorapaxar in boson research paper Secondary Prevention of Atherothrombotic Events: From Bench to Bedside. Journal of Cardiovascular Pharmacology and Therapeutics 10 , 107424841770861.

Xingjian Zhou, Jing Tian, Ming Zhu, Colin He. . (2017) A systematic review and meta-analysis of published randomized controlled trials of do my combination of out and annoy clopidogrel and aspirin in transient ischemic attack or minor stroke. Experimental and Therapeutic Medicine . Salvador Cruz-Flores. . (2017) Acute Stroke and Transient Ischemic Attack in the Outpatient Clinic. Medical Clinics of North America 101 :3, 479-494. Aidonio Fiolaki, Aristeidis H Katsanos, Athanassios P Kyritsis, Styliani Papadaki, Maria Kosmidou, Iraklis C Moschonas, Alexandros D. Let Me Homework? Tselepis, Sotirios Giannopoulos. . (2017) High on treatment platelet reactivity to reflective on learning outcomes, aspirin and clopidogrel in ischemic stroke: A systematic review and meta-analysis. Homework? Journal of the song lyrics example, Neurological Sciences 376 , 112-116. Yeongu Chung, Sung Ho Lee, Jiwook Ryu, Johnho Kim, Sang Bong Chung, Seok Keun Choi. . (2017) Tailored Double-Barrel Bypass Surgery Using an Occipital Artery Graft for Unstable Intracranial Vascular Occlusive Disease. World Neurosurgery 101 , 813.e5-813.e9. Nikhil Kapil, Yvonne H. Datta, Naila Alakbarova, Eric Bershad, Magdy Selim, David S. Liebeskind, Ornina Bachour, Gundu H. R. Wont? Rao, Afshin A. Death Penalty Essay? Divani. Let Me Homework? . (2017) Antiplatelet and Anticoagulant Therapies for Prevention of Ischemic Stroke.

Clinical and Applied Thrombosis/Hemostasis 23 :4, 301-318. Brandon R. Christophe, Shyle H. Mehta, Andrew L. A. Garton, Jonathan Sisti, E Sander Connolly. Higgs Boson Paper? . (2017) Current and wont homework, future perspectives on the treatment of cerebral ischemia. Expert Opinion on Pharmacotherapy 18 :6, 573-580. Nobuhiro Nakagawa, Norihito Fukawa, Kiyoshi Tsuji, Naoki Nakano, Saori Murakami, Kazuhiro Nagatsuka, Amami Kato. . (2017) Urgent Carotid Artery Stenting for Carotid-Related Stroke-in-Evolution. Operative Neurosurgery . Xingyang Yi, Qiang Zhou, Chun Wang, Jing Lin, Ping Liu, Cheng Fu. Boson Research? . (2017) Platelet receptor Gene (P2Y12, P2Y1) and platelet glycoprotein Gene (GPIIIa) polymorphisms are associated with antiplatelet drug responsiveness and clinical outcomes after acute minor ischemic stroke. European Journal of Clinical Pharmacology 73 :4, 437-443.

Pierre Amarenco, Gregory W Albers, Hans Denison, J Donald Easton, Scott R Evans, Peter Held, Michael D Hill, Jenny Jonasson, Scott E Kasner, Per Ladenvall, Kazuo Minematsu, Carlos A Molina, Yongjun Wang, K S Lawrence Wong, S Claiborne Johnston. . (2017) Efficacy and my dad let me, safety of ticagrelor versus aspirin in reflective on learning outcomes acute stroke or transient ischaemic attack of atherosclerotic origin: a subgroup analysis of SOCRATES, a randomised, double-blind, controlled trial. The Lancet Neurology 16 :4, 301-310. Yongjun Wang, Ming Liu, Chuanqiang Pu. . (2017) 2014 Chinese guidelines for secondary prevention of ischemic stroke and wont let me do my, transient ischemic attack. Essay? International Journal of Stroke 12 :3, 302-320. Yilong Wang, Yi Lin, Xia Meng, Weiqi Chen, Guohua Chen, Zhimin Wang, Jialing Wu, Dali Wang, Jianhua Li, Yibin Cao, Yuming Xu, Guohua Zhang, Xiaobo Li, Yuesong Pan, Hao Li, Liping Liu, Xingquan Zhao, Yongjun Wang. . (2017) Effect of ticagrelor with clopidogrel on high on-treatment platelet reactivity in wont do my acute stroke or transient ischemic attack (PRINCE) trial: Rationale and design. International Journal of Stroke 12 :3, 321-325. Hua-Pin Huang, Wan-Hui Lin, Sheng-Gen Chen, Li-Zhen Chen, Min-Yi Chen, Chun-Hui Che. Reflective? . (2017) Comparative Efficacy and Safety of Nine Anti-Platelet Therapies for Patients with Ischemic Stroke or Transient Ischemic Attack: a Mixed Treatment Comparisons.

Molecular Neurobiology 54 :2, 1456-1466. N. Nasr. . My Dad Let Me Do My? (2017) Accidents ischemiques transitoires et accidents vasculaires cerebraux mineurs. Death Penalty? Pratique Neurologique - FMC 8 :2, 86-90. Wardati Mazlan-Kepli, Rachael L MacIsaac, Matthew Walters, Philip MW Bath, Jesse Dawson. . (2017) Antiplatelet therapy following ischaemic stroke – Continue or change pre-existing therapy?. European Stroke Journal 2 :1, 31-36.

Suk F. Cheng, Martin M. Brown. . (2017) Contemporary medical therapies of atherosclerotic carotid artery disease. Seminars in Vascular Surgery 30 :1, 8-16. F. My Dad Wont Let Me Homework? Jansen, G. Nickenig, G.C. Petzold, N. Werner. . (2017) Akutes Koronarsyndrom bei akutem Schlaganfall. Medizinische Klinik - Intensivmedizin und Notfallmedizin 112 :1, 4-10. Daniel C. Pros Penalty Essay? Jupiter, Xiao Fang, Deepak Adhikari, Hemalkumar B. Mehta, Taylor S. Riall. . (2017) Safety of Continued Clopidogrel Use in the Preoperative Course of Gastrointestinal Surgery. Annals of Surgery 265 :2, 370-378.

Lopez-Hernandez Daniel. . (2017) Polymorphisms of cytochrome P450 are potential candidates that could potentially help clinicians on the treatment of my dad do my homework cardiovascular diseases among Asian populations. Indian Heart Journal . Shelagh B. Coutts. . (2017) Diagnosis and Management of Transient Ischemic Attack. CONTINUUM: Lifelong Learning in Neurology 23 , 82-92. John W. Cole. . (2017) Large Artery Atherosclerotic Occlusive Disease. CONTINUUM: Lifelong Learning in essay on learning outcomes Neurology 23 , 133-157. 2017. Peripheral Arterial Disease. Practical Cardiovascular Medicine, 409-427. Ale Algra, Marieke J. My Dad Wont Do My Homework? H. Wermer. . (2017) Stroke in 2016: Stroke is paper, treatable, but prevention is the key. Nature Reviews Neurology 13 :2, 78-79. Xingyang Yi, Zhao Han, Qiang Zhou, Wen Cheng, Jing Lin, Chun Wang. . (2017) Concomitant Use of Proton-Pump Inhibitors and Clopidogrel Increases the Risk of Adverse Outcomes in Patients With Ischemic Stroke Carrying Reduced-Function CYP2C19*2 . Clinical and Applied Thrombosis/Hemostasis , 107602961666978.

Philip MW Bath, Jason P Appleton, Maia Beridze, Hanne Christensen, Robert A Dineen, Lelia Duley, Timothy J England, Stan Heptinstall, Marilyn James, Kailash Krishnan, Hugh S Markus, Stuart Pocock, Annemarei Ranta, Thompson G Robinson, Katie Flaherty, Polly Scutt, Graham S Venables, Lisa J Woodhouse, Nikola Sprigg. . (2017) Baseline characteristics of the 3096 patients recruited into the ‘Triple Antiplatelets for Reducing Dependency after Ischemic Stroke’ trial. International Journal of Stroke , 174749301667798. Hardik P. Do My Homework? Amin, Joseph L. Schindler. . 2017. Stroke Treatment and Management. Vascular Neurology Board Review, 63-80. Feng-Tong Zuo, Hui Liu, Hui-Jun Wu, Na Su, Jie-Qiong Liu, Ai-Qin Dong. Write? . My Dad? (2017) The effectiveness and safety of dual antiplatelet therapy in ischemic cerebrovascular disease with intracranial and extracranial arteriostenosis in Chinese patients. Medicine 96 :1, e5497. M. McDermott, T. Jacobs, L. Morgenstern. Galileo Biography? . 2017. Critical care in acute ischemic stroke. Critical Care Neurology Part I, 153-176. M.K.

Erdman, M.C. Leary. . 2017. Antiplatelet Agents. Let Me Do My? Primer on Cerebrovascular Diseases, 874-881. Lisa Gross, Daniel Aradi, Dirk Sibbing. . 2017. Lyrics? Pharmacology: Inhibitors of P2Y12. Platelets in wont let me homework Thrombotic and Non-Thrombotic Disorders, 1253-1267.

Ilana Spokoyny, Gregory Albers. . 2017. Antiplatelet Therapy in Cerebrovascular Disorders. Platelets in Thrombotic and Non-Thrombotic Disorders, 1373-1380. Yang-Ha Hwang, Yong-Won Kim. . Out And Essay? 2017. General Management and Intensive Care in Acute Ischemic Stroke. Acute Ischemic Stroke, 73-83.

Teruyuki Hirano. Let Me? . (2017) The second paradigm shift occurred on acute stroke therapy. Annoy Essay? Rinsho Shinkeigaku 57 :5, 203-207. Pravin George, Lucia Rivera Lara. . Wont Let Me Homework? 2017. Song Lyrics Essay Example? Acute Stroke Emergency Management. Evidence-Based Critical Care, 303-314. Daniel Kondziella, Gunhild Waldemar. . 2017. Homework? Treatment of Neurological Disorders. Outcomes? Neurology at the Bedside, 291-327. Bridget Martinez, PhilipV Peplow. . My Dad Let Me Homework? (2017) Immunomodulators and microRNAs as neurorestorative therapy for boson ischemic stroke.

Neural Regeneration Research 12 :6, 865. Rodrigo de Paiva Bezerra, Maramelia Araujo de Miranda Alves, Adriana Bastos Conforto, Daniela Laranja Gomes Rodrigues, Gisele Sampaio Silva. . Do My? (2017) Etiological Classification of Stroke in Patients with Chagas Disease Using TOAST, Causative Classification System TOAST, and ASCOD Phenotyping. Galilei Essay? Journal of Stroke and Cerebrovascular Diseases . Xingyang Yi, Jing Lin, Jie Li, Qiang Zhou, Zhao Han. Wont Let Me Do My? . (2017) Epoxyeicosatrienoic Acids are Mediated by iEPHX2/i Variants and essay outcomes, may be a Predictor of Early Neurological Deterioration in Acute Minor Ischemic Stroke. Journal of wont homework Atherosclerosis and Thrombosis . Writing Group, A.R. Boson Paper? Naylor, J.-B.

Ricco, G.J. de Borst, S. Debus, J. de Haro, A. Wont? Halliday, G. Hamilton, J. Kakisis, S. Kakkos, S. Song Lyrics Essay Example? Lepidi, H.S. Markus, D.J. McCabe, J. Roy, H. Sillesen, J.C. van den Berg, F. Vermassen, ESVS Guidelines Committee, P. Wont? Kolh, N. Chakfe, R.J. Hinchliffe, I. Koncar, J.S. Lindholt, M. Vega de Ceniga, F. How To Codes? Verzini, ESVS Guideline Reviewers, J. Archie, S. Bellmunt, A. Chaudhuri, M. My Dad Do My? Koelemay, A.-K.

Lindahl, F. Padberg, M. Venermo. . (2017) Management of Atherosclerotic Carotid and Vertebral Artery Disease: 2017 Clinical Practice Guidelines of the European Society for Vascular Surgery (ESVS). European Journal of Vascular and Endovascular Surgery . Tomohisa Nezu, Naohisa Hosomi, Masayasu Matsumoto. Someone Essay? . 2017. , 135. Meng Lee, Bruce Ovbiagele. . 2017. , 301. Seung-Hoon Lee, Han-Gil Jeong. . 2017. , 371. Solene Moulin, Didier Leys. . Let Me Homework? (2016) Management of acute cerebral ischaemia. La Presse Medicale 45 :12, e451-e455. Xingyang Yi, Qiang Zhou, Chun Wang, Jing Lin, Wen Cheng, Lifen Chi. . (2016) Concomitant Use of Proton Pump Inhibitors and Clopidogrel Is Not Associated with Adverse Outcomes after Ischemic Stroke in Chinese Population. Journal of Stroke and Cerebrovascular Diseases 25 :12, 2859-2867. Sha Tan, Lei Zhang, Xiaoyu Chen, Yanqiang Wang, Yinyao Lin, Wei Cai, Yilong Shan, Wei Qiu, Xueqiang Hu, Zhengqi Lu. . (2016) Comparison of the Chinese ischemic stroke subclassification and Trial of Org 10172 in acute stroke treatment systems in reach out and annoy someone minor stroke. My Dad Wont Do My Homework? BMC Neurology 16 :1. Nicholas W. Biography Essay? Russo, Giovanna Petrucci, Bianca Rocca. . (2016) Aspirin, stroke and drug-drug interactions.

Vascular Pharmacology 87 , 14-22. Clothilde Isabel, David Calvet, Jean-Louis Mas. . Wont Homework? (2016) Stroke prevention. La Presse Medicale 45 :12, e457-e471. Peter A. Soden, Sara L. Zettervall, Klaas H.J. Ultee, Bruce E. Galilei Essay? Landon, A. James O'Malley, Philip P. Goodney, Randall R. DeMartino, Shipra Arya, Marc L. My Dad Wont Do My Homework? Schermerhorn. . (2016) Dual antiplatelet therapy is write codes, associated with prolonged survival after lower extremity revascularization. Journal of Vascular Surgery 64 :6, 1633-1644.e1.

Xin-Gang Li, Ning Ma, Bo Wang, Xiao-Qing Li, Sheng-Hui Mei, Kun Zhao, Yong-Jun Wang, Wei Li, Zhi-Gang Zhao, Shu-Sen Sun, Zhong-Rong Miao. . (2016) The impact of P2Y12 promoter DNA methylation on wont do my homework the recurrence of ischemic events in Chinese patients with ischemic cerebrovascular disease. Boson Research Paper? Scientific Reports 6 :1. Yang Liu, Zhaoxia Fei, Wei Wang, Jingxue Fang, Meijuan Zou, Gang Cheng. . (2016) Efficacy and safety of wont let me do my homework short-term dual- versus mono-antiplatelet therapy in patients with ischemic stroke or TIA: a meta-analysis of lyrics essay 10 randomized controlled trials. Journal of Neurology 263 :11, 2247-2259. B. Guillon, R. Bourcier, F. Toulgoat, S. de Gaalon, A. Gaultier-Lintia, M. Sevin. . (2016) Gestione dell’infarto cerebrale acuto. EMC - Neurologia 16 :4, 1-22. Matthew S. Siket. . (2016) Treatment of Acute Ischemic Stroke. Emergency Medicine Clinics of wont let me do my North America 34 :4, 861-882. Andrea Duca, Andy Jagoda. . (2016) Transient Ischemic Attacks.

Emergency Medicine Clinics of North America 34 :4, 811-835. Michael E. Abboud, Roger Band, Judy Jia, William Pajerowski, Guy David, Michelle Guo, C. Crawford Mechem, Steven R. Messe, Brendan G. Carr, Michael T. Mullen. . (2016) Recognition of Stroke by EMS is Associated with Improvement in Emergency Department Quality Measures. On Learning Outcomes? Prehospital Emergency Care 20 :6, 729-736. Jiejie Li, Yongjun Wang. . My Dad Wont Let Me Homework? (2016) Blood Biomarkers in Minor Stroke and Transient Ischemic Attack. Neuroscience Bulletin 32 :5, 463-468. Tse-Hsuan Su, Yi-Ling Chan, Jiann-Der Lee, Meng Lee, Leng-Chieh Lin, Yu-Wen Wen, Tsong-Hai Lee. . (2016) To Load or Not to Load? Aspirin Loading in Acute Ischemic Stroke: A Study of Clinical Outcomes.

Journal of Stroke and Cerebrovascular Diseases 25 :10, 2439-2447. Atsuhiro Sugidachi, Makoto Mizuno, Kousaku Ohno, Joseph A. Jakubowski, Atsuyuki Tomizawa. . (2016) The active metabolite of prasugrel, R-138727, improves cerebral blood flow and reduces cerebral infarction and neurologic deficits in a non-human primate model of boson acute ischaemic stroke. European Journal of Pharmacology 788 , 132-139. Penglian Wang, Yilong Wang, Xingquan Zhao, Wanliang Du, Anxin Wang, Gaifen Liu, Liping Liu, Ruijun Ji, Chunxue Wang, Kehui Dong, Yongjun Wang. . Do My? (2016) In-hospital medical complications associated with stroke recurrence after initial ischemic stroke. Essay? Medicine 95 :37, e4929. Nicholas Losseff, Matthew Adams, Martin M. Brown, Joan Grieve, Robert Simister. . 2016.

Stroke and Cerebrovascular Diseases. Neurology, 133-185. Davide Capodanno, Mark Alberts, Dominick J. Angiolillo. . My Dad Wont? (2016) Antithrombotic therapy for paper secondary prevention of atherothrombotic events in my dad wont let me homework cerebrovascular disease. Nature Reviews Cardiology 13 :10, 609-622. Xingyang Yi, Chun Wang, Ping Liu, Cheng Fu, Jing Lin, Yiming Chen. . (2016) Antiplatelet drug resistance is associated with early neurological deterioration in acute minor ischemic stroke in the Chinese population. Journal of Neurology 263 :8, 1612-1619.

Mariko Takeuchi, Kotaro Miyashita, Jyoji Nakagawara, Kazunori Toyoda, Kenichi Todo, Norifumi Metoki, Rieko Suzuki, Yasuhiro Manabe, Yasuhisa Akaiwa, Yasumasa Yamamoto, Kazuyuki Nagatsuka. . Pros Death Penalty Essay? (2016) Analysis of Factors Associated with Progression and let me do my homework, Long-Term Outcomes of Penetrating Artery Territory Infarction: A Retrospective Study. Journal of Stroke and Cerebrovascular Diseases 25 :8, 1952-1959. (2016) Risk of Stroke after Transient Ischemic Attack or Minor Stroke. New England Journal of Medicine 375 :4, 386-387. Robert G. Hart, John W. Eikelboom. . (2016) Stroke: How good is aspirin for patients with acute brain ischaemia?. Nature Reviews Neurology 12 :8, 434-435. Johnston, S. Claiborne, Amarenco, Pierre, Albers, Gregory W., Denison, Hans, Easton, J. Donald, Evans, Scott R., Held, Peter, Jonasson, Jenny, Minematsu, Kazuo, Molina, Carlos A., Wang, Yongjun, Wong, K.S. Lawrence, . . (2016) Ticagrelor versus Aspirin in Acute Stroke or Transient Ischemic Attack.

New England Journal of pros penalty Medicine 375 :1, 35-43. Kevin P. Bliden, Udaya S. Tantry, Rahul Chaudhary, Seunghwan Byun, Paul A. Gurbel. . (2016) Extended-release acetylsalicylic acid for secondary prevention of stroke and cardiovascular events. Expert Review of Cardiovascular Therapy 14 :7, 779-791. Jae-Kwan Cha, Hyun-Seok Park, Hyun-Wook Nah, Dae-Hyun Kim, Myong-Jin Kang, Jae-Hyung Choi, Jae-Taeck Huh, Hyun-Kyung Suh. Let Me? . Galileo Galilei Biography Essay? (2016) High residual platelet reactivity (HRPR) for adenosine diphosphate (ADP) stimuli is a determinant factor for long-term outcomes in acute ischemic stroke with anti-platelet agents: The meaning of HRPR after ADP might be more prominent in large atherosclerotic infarction than other subtypes of AIS. My Dad Wont Do My? Journal of Thrombosis and Thrombolysis 42 :1, 107-117. Peter M Rothwell, Ale Algra, Zhengming Chen, Hans-Christoph Diener, Bo Norrving, Ziyah Mehta. . (2016) Effects of aspirin on risk and reach annoy someone, severity of early recurrent stroke after transient ischaemic attack and wont do my, ischaemic stroke: time-course analysis of randomised trials. The Lancet 388 :10042, 365-375. David Wang, Li Gui, Yi Dong, Hao Li, Shujuan Li, Huaguang Zheng, Anxin Wang, Xia Meng, Li-Ping Liu, Yi-Long Wang, Guangyao Wang, Jing Jing, Zixiao Li, Xing-Quan Zhao, Yong-Jun Wang. . (2016) Dual antiplatelet therapy may increase the risk of non-intracranial haemorrhage in higgs research paper patients with minor strokes: a subgroup analysis of the CHANCE trial. BMJ , e000008. Aleksandra Yakhkind, Ryan A. McTaggart, Mahesh V. Jayaraman, Matthew S. Siket, Brian Silver, Shadi Yaghi. . (2016) Minor Stroke and Transient Ischemic Attack: Research and Practice. Frontiers in my dad do my Neurology 7 . Xinyi Leng, Ka Sing Wong, Thomas W. Reach? Leung. My Dad Wont Homework? . (2016) The contemporary management of intracranial atherosclerotic disease.

Expert Review of how to codes Neurotherapeutics 16 :6, 701-709. F. Ge, H. Lin, Y. Liu, M. Li, R. Guo, Z. Ruan, T. Chang. My Dad Wont Let Me Do My Homework? . Higgs Research? (2016) Dual antiplatelet therapy after stroke or transient ischaemic attack - how long to wont let me do my homework, treat? The duration of aspirin plus clopidogrel in stroke or transient ischaemic attack: a systematic review and higgs research paper, meta-analysis. European Journal of Neurology 23 :6, 1051-1057. J. P. Klaas. . (2016) Two drugs are better than one … for a while. Duration of dual-antiplatelet therapy following stroke or transient ischaemic attack. European Journal of Neurology 23 :6, 991-992. Jesse M. Wont? Thon, M. Edip Gurol. . (2016) Intracranial Hemorrhage Risk in the Era of Antithrombotic Therapies for codes Ischemic Stroke. Current Treatment Options in Cardiovascular Medicine 18 :5. Kosmas I. My Dad? Paraskevas, Dimitri P. Mikhailidis, Frank J. Veith, Kosmas I. Essay On Learning Outcomes? Paraskevas, Dimitri P. Mikhailidis, Frank J. Veith, J. My Dad Wont Let Me Do My? David Spence. . On Learning Outcomes? (2016) Definition of my dad homework Best Medical Treatment in Asymptomatic and Symptomatic Carotid Artery Stenosis.

Angiology 67 :5, 411-419. Nijasri C. Suwanwela. . 2016. Song Lyrics In An Essay? Atherothrombotic disease. International Neurology, 7-9. Lidia Yamada, Shelly Ozark, Bruce Ovbiagele. . 2016.

Ischemic stroke and transient events, TIA. International Neurology, 3-6. Amarenco, Pierre, Lavallee, Philippa C., Labreuche, Julien, Albers, Gregory W., Bornstein, Natan M., Canhao, Patricia, Caplan, Louis R., Donnan, Geoffrey A., Ferro, Jose M., Hennerici, Michael G., Molina, Carlos, Rothwell, Peter M., Sissani, Leila, Skoloudik, David, Steg, Philippe Gabriel, Touboul, Pierre-Jean, Uchiyama, Shinichiro, Vicaut, Eric, Wong, Lawrence K.S., . . (2016) One-Year Risk of Stroke after Transient Ischemic Attack or Minor Stroke. New England Journal of Medicine 374 :16, 1533-1542. S. Yaghi, J. Z. Willey, P. Khatri. . (2016) Minor ischemic stroke: Triaging, disposition, and outcome.

Neurology: Clinical Practice 6 :2, 157-163. Shailesh Male, Chris Nickele, Lucas Elijovich. Do My? . (2016) Critical Care of Brain Reperfusion. Current Neurology and Neuroscience Reports 16 :3. Yasha Kayan, Josser E. Delgado Almandoz, Jennifer L. Galileo Biography? Fease, Kira Tran, Anna M. Milner, Jill M. Scholz. . (2016) Incidence of delayed ipsilateral intraparenchymal hemorrhage after stent-assisted coiling of intracranial aneurysms in a high-volume single center. Neuroradiology 58 :3, 261-266. Shigeru Fujimoto, Masato Osaki, Makoto Kanazawa, Naoki Tagawa, Masaya Kumamoto, Yuichiro Ohya, Takanari Kitazono. . My Dad Wont Let Me? (2016) Effect of oral cilostazol on acute neurological deterioration and outcome of noncardioembolic minor stroke. Journal of Clinical Gerontology and Geriatrics 7 :1, 21-26. Kyusik Kang, Tai Hwan Park, Nayoung Kim, Min Uk Jang, Sang-Soon Park, Jong-Moo Park, Youngchai Ko, SooJoo Lee, Kyung Bok Lee, Jun Lee, Dong-Eog Kim, Yong-Jin Cho, Joon-Tae Kim, Dae-Hyun Kim, Jae-Kwan Cha, Moon-Ku Han, Ji Sung Lee, Juneyoung Lee, Mi Sun Oh, Jay Chol Choi, Byung-Chul Lee, Keun-Sik Hong, Hee-Joon Bae. . (2016) Recurrent Stroke, Myocardial Infarction, and Major Vascular Events during the First Year after Acute Ischemic Stroke: The Multicenter Prospective Observational Study about reflective essay outcomes Recurrence and Its Determinants after Acute Ischemic Stroke I. Homework? Journal of Stroke and boson research, Cerebrovascular Diseases 25 :3, 656-664. E. Johansson, E. Wont Let Me Do My? Cuadrado-Godia, D. Hayden, J. How To Codes? Bjellerup, A. My Dad Wont Let Me Homework? Ois, J. Roquer, P. Essay? Wester, P. J. Kelly. Wont Let Me? . (2016) Recurrent stroke in symptomatic carotid stenosis awaiting revascularization: A pooled analysis.

Neurology 86 :6, 498-504. T. Death Penalty? Adamek. . (2016) Controversies in antiplatelet therapy in do my the secondary prevention of stroke. European Geriatric Medicine 7 :1, 65-69. Byrd, John C., Harrington, Bonnie, O’Brien, Susan, Jones, Jeffrey A., Schuh, Anna, Devereux, Steve, Chaves, Jorge, Wierda, William G., Awan, Farrukh T., Brown, Jennifer R., Hillmen, Peter, Stephens, Deborah M., Ghia, Paolo, Barrientos, Jacqueline C., Pagel, John M., Woyach, Jennifer, Johnson, Dave, Huang, Jane, Wang, Xiaolin, Kaptein, Allard, Lannutti, Brian J., Covey, Todd, Fardis, Maria, McGreivy, Jesse, Hamdy, Ahmed, Rothbaum, Wayne, Izumi, Raquel, Diacovo, Thomas G., Johnson, Amy J., Furman, Richard R., . . (2016) Acalabrutinib (ACP-196) in Relapsed Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia. New England Journal of Medicine 374 :4, 323-332. Amir Shaban, Dominique J. Monlezun, Natalia Rincon, Jonathan Tiu, Melisa Valmoria, Sheryl Martin-Schild. . Pros Penalty Essay? (2016) Safety and wont let me do my, Efficacy of Acute Clopidogrel Load in Patients with Moderate and Severe Ischemic Strokes. Essay? Stroke Research and Treatment 2016 , 1-5.

Sorin Tuta. . 2016. Pharmacological Measures for my dad wont let me the Treatment and Prevention of Stroke: The Choice of higgs Initial Therapy. Wont? Arterial Revascularization of the Head and Neck, 191-210. Ziming Ye, Ying Liu, Xiao Deng, Xiangren Chen, Cuiting Lin, Yanyan Tang, Ying Su, Lanji Fang, Yuan Wu, Chao Qin. . (2016) Simultaneous Bilateral Carotid Stenting for Symptomatic Bilateral High-Grade Carotid Stenosis: A Retrospective Clinical Investigation. Medical Science Monitor 22 , 2924-2933.

Thalia S. Lyrics In An? Field, Mar Castellanos, Babette B. Do My? Weksler, Oscar R. Benavente. Out And Someone? . 2016. Antiplatelet Therapy for Secondary Prevention of wont let me do my homework Stroke. Stroke, 992-1013. Cindy W Yoon, Joung-Ho Rha. . (2016) Recent advances in ischemic stroke management. Journal of the Korean Medical Association 59 :10, 775. Michael Andrew Meyer. . Lyrics Essay Example? 2016. Stroke. Neurologic Disease, 31-81.

Hiroharu Kataoka. Let Me Homework? . (2016) Antithrombotic Therapy for Carotid and Intracranial Artery Stenosis. Pros Penalty? Japanese Journal of Neurosurgery 25 :10, 804-812. Yoshiaki Itoh. My Dad Let Me Homework? . (2016) Neurovascular Unit as a target of regenerative therapy. Galilei Biography Essay? Cerebral Blood Flow and Metabolism (Japanese journal of cerebral blood flow and metabolism) 27 :2, 249-253. Koji Furukawa. . (2016) Secondary prevention of cerebral infarction. Tenri Medical Bulletin 19 :2, 95-98. Harold P. Adams, Patricia H. Davis. My Dad Wont? . 2016. Antithrombotic Therapy for essay outcomes Treatment of Acute Ischemic Stroke.

Stroke, 849-867.e5. Juan Quiles, Monica Rodriguez-Manteca. . (2016) Indicaciones y duracion de las combinaciones de antiagregantes. FMC - Formacion Medica Continuada en Atencion Primaria 23 :1, 29-34. S Shahidi, A Owen-Falkenberg, B Gottschalksen, K Ellemann. Wont Homework? . (2016) Risk of early recurrent stroke in symptomatic carotid stenosis after best medical therapy and before endarterectomy. International Journal of higgs boson paper Stroke 11 :1, 41-51. S. B. Coutts, M. My Dad Let Me Do My Homework? Goyal. . How To Write Codes? (2015) Emergent Neurovascular Imaging: A Necessity for the Work-Up of wont let me Minor Stroke and TIA. On Learning? American Journal of Neuroradiology 36 :12, 2194-2195. Fang Yang, Wenrui Jiang, Ya Bai, Junliang Han, Xuedong Liu, Guangyun Zhang, Gang Zhao. . Wont Let Me Homework? (2015) Treatment of Rivaroxaban versus Aspirin for Non-disabling Cerebrovascular Events (TRACE): study protocol for a randomized controlled trial.

BMC Neurology 15 :1. Hernan Polo Friz, Mauro Molteni, Claudio Cimminiello. . (2015) The dogma of reflective on learning aspirin: a critical review of evidence on the best monotherapy after dual antiplatelet therapy. Thrombosis Journal 13 :1. Tzu-Hsien Tsai, Cheng-Hsien Lu, Christopher Glenn Wallace, Wen-Neng Chang, Shu-Feng Chen, Chi-Ren Huang, Nai-Wen Tsai, Min-Yu Lan, Pei-Hsun Sung, Chu-Feng Liu, Hon-Kan Yip. . (2015) Erythropoietin improves long-term neurological outcome in acute ischemic stroke patients: a randomized, prospective, placebo-controlled clinical trial. My Dad Wont Homework? Critical Care 19 :1.

Rohit Bhatia, Vipin Ola. . (2015) Dual antiplatelet therapy and newer agents: More efficacy but lets keep the write codes, brain safe. Indian Heart Journal 67 , S7-S10. Jinxi Lin, Hongwei Zheng, Brett L. Cucchiara, Jiejie Li, Xingquan Zhao, Xianhong Liang, Chunxue Wang, Hao Li, Michael T. Mullen, S. Claiborne Johnston, Yilong Wang, Yongjun Wang. . (2015) Association of Lp-PLA 2 -A and early recurrence of vascular events after TIA and minor stroke. Neurology 85 :18, 1585-1591. Pedro Armario, Xavier Pinto, Cristina Soler, Pere Cardona. . (2015) Prevencion secundaria del ictus isquemico no cardioembolico. Clinica e Investigacion en Arteriosclerosis 27 :6, 287-300. Ya Su, Xin Cheng, Qiang Dong. Wont Let Me? . (2015) Dual Antiplatelet Therapy of Clopidogrel and higgs boson research paper, Aspirin in Secondary Prevention of Ischemic Stroke: Evidence and Indications. CNS Neuroscience Therapeutics 21 :11, 870-876. Zhiming Wang, Chenghua Xu, Peng Wang, Yilong Wang, Huaping Xin. . (2015) Combined clopidogrel–aspirin treatment for high risk TIA or minor stroke does not increase cerebral microbleeds.

Neurological Research 37 :11, 993-997. Hamadani, Mehdi, , Balasubramanian, Sriram, , Hari, Parameswaran N., . . (2015) Ibrutinib in Refractory Classic Hodgkin's Lymphoma. New England Journal of Medicine 373 :14, 1381-1382. Yilong Wang, Weiqi Chen, Yongjun Wang. Wont Let Me Homework? . (2015) Dual Antiplatelet Therapy with Clopidogrel and Aspirin for Secondary Stroke Prevention. Current Cardiology Reports 17 :10.

He Benny Chang, Xin Gao, Rachel Nepomuceno, Shaoshan Hu, Dandan Sun. . (2015) Na+/H+ exchanger in the regulation of platelet activation and paradoxical effects of reach someone essay cariporide. Experimental Neurology 272 , 11-16. Douglas D. Thompson, Gordon D. Murray, Livia Candelise, Zhengming Chen, Peter A. G. Wont Do My? Sandercock, William N. Whiteley. . (2015) Targeting Aspirin in Acute Disabling Ischemic Stroke: An Individual Patient Data Meta-Analysis of Three Large Randomized Trials. International Journal of Stroke 10 :7, 1024-1030. (2015) Safety and Efficacy of Intensive vs.

Guideline Antiplatelet Therapy in High-Risk Patients with Recent Ischemic Stroke or Transient Ischemic Attack: Rationale and pros death penalty, Design of the Triple Antiplatelets for Reducing Dependency after Ischaemic Stroke (TARDIS) Trial (ISRCTN47823388). International Journal of Stroke 10 :7, 1159-1165. L. Wont Do My? Liu, K. S. Essay On Learning Outcomes? L. Wong, X. My Dad Wont Let Me Homework? Leng, Y. Pu, Y. Wang, J. Jing, X. Zou, Y. How To Write? Pan, A. My Dad Wont Homework? Wang, X. Meng, C. Lyrics In An Essay Example? Wang, X. Zhao, Y. Soo, S. C. Johnston, Y. Wang, . . (2015) Dual antiplatelet therapy in let me do my stroke and ICAS: Subgroup analysis of CHANCE. Neurology 85 :13, 1154-1162. S. How To Codes? Claiborne Johnston, Pierre Amarenco, Gregory W. Albers, Hans Denison, J. Donald Easton, Peter Held, Jenny Jonasson, Kazuo Minematsu, Carlos A. Molina, Lawrence K. S. Wong. Wont Let Me? . Annoy Essay? (2015) Acute Stroke or Transient Ischemic Attack Treated with Aspirin or Ticagrelor and Patient Outcomes (SOCRATES) trial: rationale and design. International Journal of Stroke , n/a-n/a.

Tatjana S. Do My? Potpara, Gregory Y.H. Lip. . (2015) Oral Anticoagulant Therapy in Atrial Fibrillation Patients at High Stroke and Bleeding Risk. Progress in Cardiovascular Diseases 58 :2, 177-194. Francesco Franchi, Fabiana Rollini, Yongwhi Park, Dominick J Angiolillo. . (2015) Platelet thrombin receptor antagonism with vorapaxar: pharmacology and death penalty essay, clinical trial development. Future Cardiology 11 :5, 547-564. Ido R. van den Wijngaard, Ale Algra, Geert J. Lycklama a Nijeholt, Jelis Boiten, Marieke J.H.

Wermer, Marianne A.A. Wont Do My Homework? van Walderveen. Galileo Biography? . Let Me Homework? (2015) Value of Whole Brain Computed Tomography Perfusion for Predicting Outcome after TIA or Minor Ischemic Stroke. Journal of Stroke and Cerebrovascular Diseases 24 :9, 2081-2087. Lefeng Qu, Jiaxuan Feng, Sili Zou, Jun Bai, Zhen Hu, Mingjin Guo, Zaiping Jing. How To Write Codes? . (2015) Improved visual, acoustic, and neurocognitive functions after carotid endarterectomy in patients with minor stroke from my dad let me do my, severe carotid stenosis. Write? Journal of Vascular Surgery 62 :3, 635-644.e2. X. Wang, X. Zhao, S. C. Wont Let Me Do My Homework? Johnston, Y. Xian, B. Hu, C. Wang, D. Wang, L. Liu, H. Lyrics In An Example? Li, J. Fang, X. Meng, A. Wang, Y. Wang, Y. Wang, . My Dad Homework? . (2015) Effect of clopidogrel with aspirin on functional outcome in TIA or minor stroke: CHANCE substudy. Neurology 85 :7, 573-579. Y. J. Alderazi. . (2015) Dual antiplatelet therapy for TIA reduces subsequent disability: A CHANCE to improve outcomes?. Neurology 85 :7, 562-563. Shuai Tan, Xiaojuan Xiao, Hanyu Ma, Zhaohui Zhang, Jiangbo Chen, Lei Ding, Shenping Yu, Rulin Xu, Shiliang Yang, Xinyi Huang, Hua Hong, Dermot Cox. . (2015) Clopidogrel and Aspirin versus Aspirin Alone for Stroke Prevention: A Meta-Analysis. PLOS ONE 10 :8, e0135372. Yi Dong, Wenjie Cao, Jinma Ren, Deepak S. Nair, Sarah Parker, Jan L. Jahnel, Teresa G. Swanson-Devlin, Judith M. Beck, Maureen Mathews, Clayton J. McNeil, Manas Upadhyaya, Yuan Gao, Qiang Dong, David Z. Wang, Jinglu Ai. . (2015) Vascular Risk Factors in Patients with Different Subtypes of essay on learning outcomes Ischemic Stroke May Affect Their Outcome after Intravenous tPA.

PLOS ONE 10 :8, e0131487. Arindam R. Chatterjee, Colin P. Do My? Derdeyn. Essay? . (2015) Stenting in Intracranial Stenosis: Current Controversies and Future Directions. Current Atherosclerosis Reports 17 :8. Christina A. Blum, Scott E. Let Me Homework? Kasner. In An? . (2015) Transient Ischemic Attacks Presenting with Dizziness or Vertigo. Homework? Neurologic Clinics 33 :3, 629-642. R. Mikulik, N. On Learning Outcomes? Wahlgren. . (2015) Treatment of acute stroke: an update. Journal of Internal Medicine 278 :2, 145-165. Robert G. Hart, Kuan H. My Dad Wont Do My? Ng, Kanjana S. Perera, Ashkan Shoamanesh. . (2015) What's New in song in an example Stroke?

Phase III Randomized Clinical Trials of let me 2012–2014. International Journal of Stroke 10 :6, 790-795. S. Lyrics In An Essay? B. My Dad? Coutts, K. In An Essay Example? M. Barrett. . (2015) TIA risk stratification: What an event was and do my, why it happened are more important than a score. How To Write? Neurology 85 :4, 304-305. J. M. Wardlaw, M. Brazzelli, F. M. My Dad Let Me Do My Homework? Chappell, H. Miranda, K. Shuler, P. A. Higgs Paper? G. Sandercock, M. S. Dennis. . (2015) ABCD2 score and secondary stroke prevention: Meta-analysis and effect per 1,000 patients triaged. Neurology 85 :4, 373-380. Tomoyuki Ohara, Toshiyuki Uehara, Kazunori Toyoda, Rieko Suzuki, Shoichiro Sato, Kazuyuki Nagatsuka, Kazuo Minematsu. . (2015) Early Stroke Risk after Transient Ischemic Attack in wont let me homework Patients without Large-Artery Disease or Atrial Fibrillation.

Journal of write codes Stroke and Cerebrovascular Diseases 24 :7, 1656-1661. Negar Asdaghi, Jose G. My Dad Let Me Homework? Romano. . (2015) Dual Antiplatelet Therapy in Acute Ischemic Stroke. Higgs? Current Atherosclerosis Reports 17 :7. Christina Mijalski, Brian Silver. . (2015) TIA Management. The Neurohospitalist 5 :3, 151-160. Y. Wang, X. Zhao, Y. Jiang, H. Li, L. Wang, S. C. Johnston, L. My Dad Wont Do My Homework? Liu, K. S. L. Wong, C. Wang, Y. Pan, J. Jing, J. Xu, X. Meng, M. Zhang, Y. Li, Y. Zhou, W. Zhao, Y. Wang. . (2015) Prevalence, knowledge, and treatment of transient ischemic attacks in China.

Neurology 84 :23, 2354-2361. Nobutaka Horie, Makio Kaminogo, Tsuyoshi Izumo, Kentaro Hayashi, Akira Tsujino, Izumi Nagata. . Death Essay? (2015) Cilostazol may prevent cardioembolic stroke in patients undergoing antiplatelet therapy. Neurological Research 37 :7, 619-623. B. Doleman, I.K. Moppett. . (2015) Is early hip fracture surgery safe for patients on clopidogrel? Systematic review, meta-analysis and meta-regression. Injury 46 :6, 954-962. Yilong Wang, Zixiao Li, Ying Xian, Xingquan Zhao, Hao Li, Haipeng Shen, Chunxue Wang, Liping Liu, Chunjuan Wang, Yuesong Pan, David Wang, Janet. Do My Homework? Prvu Bettger, Gregg C. Fonarow, Lee H. Schwamm, Sidney C. Smith, Eric D. Peterson, Yongjun Wang. . (2015) Rationale and design of a cluster-randomized multifaceted intervention trial to improve stroke care quality in China: The GOLDEN BRIDGE–Acute Ischemic Stroke. American Heart Journal 169 :6, 767-774.e2.

Francesco Zaccardi, Dario Pitocco, Peter Willeit, Jari A. Write? Laukkanen. . (2015) Efficacy and safety of P2Y12 inhibitors according to diabetes, age, gender, body mass index and body weight: Systematic review and meta-analyses of randomized clinical trials. Atherosclerosis 240 :2, 439-445. Li-Na Qiu, Lin Wang, Xin Li, Rui-Fa Han, Xiao-Shuang Xia, Jie Liu. . (2015) Predictive Value of High Residual Platelet Reactivity by my dad wont let me, Flow Cytometry for Outcomes of Ischemic Stroke Patients on Clopidogrel Therapy. Journal of Stroke and Cerebrovascular Diseases 24 :6, 1145-1152. Majid F. Bakheet, Lesly A. Pearce, Robert G. Hart. . Reach Out And Someone? (2015) Effect of Addition of Clopidogrel to Aspirin on Subdural Hematoma: Meta-Analysis of Randomized Clinical Trials. International Journal of Stroke 10 :4, 501-505. Fang Liu, Udaya S Tantry, Paul A Gurbel. My Dad Wont Let Me? . (2015) P2Y 12 receptor inhibitors for secondary prevention of ischemic stroke. Expert Opinion on Pharmacotherapy 16 :8, 1149-1165.

Yasufumi Gon, Manabu Sakaguchi, Shuhei Okazaki, Hideki Mochizuki, Kazuo Kitagawa. . (2015) Prevalence of Positive Diffusion-Weighted Imaging Findings and song in an, Ischemic Stroke Recurrence in Transient Ischemic Attack. Journal of Stroke and Cerebrovascular Diseases 24 :5, 1000-1007. J. David Spence. . (2015) Management of Asymptomatic Carotid Stenosis. Neurologic Clinics 33 :2, 443-457. Seby John, Irene Katzan. . (2015) Recurrent Stroke while on Antiplatelet Therapy. Neurologic Clinics 33 :2, 475-489.

Treon, Steven P., Tripsas, Christina K., Meid, Kirsten, Warren, Diane, Varma, Gaurav, Green, Rebecca, Argyropoulos, Kimon V., Yang, Guang, Cao, Yang, Xu, Lian, Patterson, Christopher J., Rodig, Scott, Zehnder, James L., Aster, Jon C., Harris, Nancy Lee, Kanan, Sandra, Ghobrial, Irene, Castillo, Jorge J., Laubach, Jacob P., Hunter, Zachary R., Salman, Zeena, Li, Jianling, Cheng, Mei, Clow, Fong, Graef, Thorsten, Palomba, M. Lia, Advani, Ranjana H., . . (2015) Ibrutinib in Previously Treated Waldenstrom’s Macroglobulinemia. New England Journal of Medicine 372 :15, 1430-1440. Emiliano Chisci, Clara Pigozzi, Nicola Troisi, Luciana Tramacere, Gaetano Zaccara, Massimo Cincotta, Leonardo Ercolini, Stefano Michelagnoli. . (2015) “Thirty-Day Neurologic Improvement Associated with Early versus Delayed Carotid Endarterectomy in Symptomatic Patients”. My Dad Wont Let Me Homework? Annals of Vascular Surgery 29 :3, 435-442. Eugenia Gkaliagkousi, Eleni Gavriilaki, Stella Douma. . (2015) Antiplatelet Treatment in Essential Hypertension: Where Do We Stand?. Out And Annoy? Current Hypertension Reports 17 :4. Philip M. W. Bath, Katie Robson, Lisa J. Woodhouse, Nikola Sprigg, Robert Dineen, Stuart Pocock. . (2015) Statistical Analysis Plan for the ‘Triple Antiplatelets for Reducing Dependency after Ischaemic Stroke’ (TARDIS) Trial. Wont Let Me Do My Homework? International Journal of Stroke 10 :3, 449-451. Amy Y. X. Yu, Michael D. Song Lyrics Essay Example? Hill, Shelagh B. Coutts. Let Me Homework? . (2015) Should Minor Stroke Patients Be Thrombolyzed? A Focused Review and Future Directions.

International Journal of Stroke 10 :3, 292-297. Nirali Vora, Christie E. Tung, Michael Mlynash, Madelleine Garcia, Stephanie Kemp, Jonathan Kleinman, Greg Zaharchuk, Gregory Albers, Jean-Marc Olivot. . (2015) TIA Triage in Emergency Department Using Acute MRI (TIA-TEAM): A Feasibility and Safety Study. International Journal of Stroke 10 :3, 343-347. Changqing Zhang, Xingquan Zhao, Chunxue Wang, Liping Liu, Yuchuan Ding, Fauzia Akbary, Yuehua Pu, Xinying Zou, Wanliang Du, Jing Jing, Yuesong Pan, Ka Sing Wong, Yongjun Wang, Yilong Wang, , Jinglu Ai. . (2015) Prediction Factors of Recurrent Ischemic Events in One Year after Minor Stroke. PLOS ONE 10 :3, e0120105.

Seemant Chaturvedi, Ralph L. Sacco. . (2015) How Recent Data Have Impacted the Treatment of Internal Carotid Artery Stenosis. Journal of the American College of Cardiology 65 :11, 1134-1143. Ayesha Z. Sherzai, Mitchell S.V. Boson? Elkind. . (2015) Advances in stroke prevention. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences 1338 :1, 1-15. Michelle P. Lin, Nerses Sanossian. . Let Me Homework? (2015) Reperfusion Therapy in write the Acute Management of let me do my Ischemic Stroke. Higgs Boson? Cardiology Clinics 33 :1, 99-109. Jacqueline McKee, Carrie Wade, Mark O McCarron. . (2015) A quality improvement programme with a specialist nurse in a neurovascular clinic. Journal of Clinical Nursing 24 :3-4, 386-392.

Kazunori Toyoda, Shinichiro Uchiyama, Haruhiko Hoshino, Kazumi Kimura, Hideki Origasa, Hiroaki Naritomi, Kazuo Minematsu, Takenori Yamaguchi, . . (2015) Protocol for Cilostazol Stroke Prevention Study for Antiplatelet Combination (CSPS.com): A Randomized, Open-Label, Parallel-Group Trial. International Journal of my dad wont let me do my homework Stroke 10 :2, 253-258. Adam de Havenon, Chun Yuan, David Tirschwell, Thomas Hatsukami, Yoshimi Anzai, Kyra Becker, Ali Sultan-Qurraie, Mahmud Mossa-Basha. . (2015) Nonstenotic Culprit Plaque: The Utility of boson High-Resolution Vessel Wall MRI of Intracranial Vessels after Ischemic Stroke. Case Reports in Radiology 2015 , 1-4. Xingyang Yi, Wanzhang Chi, Chun Wang, Biao Zhang, Jing Lin. . (2015) Low-Molecular-Weight Heparin or Dual Antiplatelet Therapy Is More Effective Than Aspirin Alone in Preventing Early Neurological Deterioration and Improving the 6-Month Outcome in let me do my homework Ischemic Stroke Patients.

Journal of Clinical Neurology 11 :1, 57. Tania Mysak, Cheryl A. Research? Sadowski, Heather L. Foley, Kirsten George-Phillips. . (2015) Recent trials in neurology that should influence your practice. Canadian Pharmacists Journal / Revue des Pharmaciens du Canada 148 :1, 41-47. Marc P. Bonaca, Benjamin M. Scirica, Eugene Braunwald, Stephen D. Homework? Wiviott, Shinya Goto, Dennis W. Nilsen, Vernon Bonarjee, Sabina A. Murphy, David A. Morrow. . (2014) New Ischemic Stroke and Outcomes With Vorapaxar Versus Placebo. Reach Out And Someone Essay? Journal of the American College of Cardiology 64 :22, 2318-2326. Robert G. Hart, Jonathan L. Halperin, Jeffrey I. Weitz. . (2014) Vorapaxar, Combination Antiplatelet Therapy, and Stroke?. Journal of the American College of Cardiology 64 :22, 2327-2329. Yi-Long Wang, Yue-Song Pan, Xing-Quan Zhao, David Wang, S Claiborne Johnston, Li-Ping Liu, Xia Meng, An-Xin Wang, Chun-Xue Wang, Yong-Jun Wang, . . (2014) Recurrent Stroke was Associated with Poor Quality of Life in Patients with Transient Ischemic Attack or Minor Stroke: Finding from the CHANCE Trial.

CNS Neuroscience Therapeutics 20 :12, 1029-1035. Koto Ishida, Steven R. Messe. Do My Homework? . (2014) Antiplatelet Strategies for Secondary Prevention of galileo galilei biography essay Stroke and wont do my homework, TIA. Current Atherosclerosis Reports 16 :11. Aida Lago, Vera Parkhutik, Jose Ignacio Tembl, Juana Valles, Maria Teresa Santos, Antonio Moscardo. . Song Lyrics? (2014) Assessment of my dad do my Platelet Function in Acute Ischemic Stroke Patients Previously Treated with Aspirin. Journal of Stroke and boson research, Cerebrovascular Diseases 23 :10, 2794-2799. Fang Yang, Hui Lei, Wenrui Jiang, Wen Jiang, Junliang Han, Gang Zhao. . (2014) Initial 3-Weeks’ Apixaban Versus Dual-Antiplatelet Therapy (Clopidogrel and wont let me, Aspirin) Followed by pros penalty essay, Clopidogrel Alone in High-Risk Patients with Acute Non-Disabling Cerebrovascular Events (ADANCE): Study Protocol for a Randomized Controlled Trial.

Clinical Drug Investigation 34 :11, 755-761. Yen-Chu Huang, Yuan-Hsiung Tsai, Jiann-Der Lee, Hsu-Huei Weng, Leng-Chieh Lin, Ya-Hui Lin, Chih-Ying Wu, Ying-Chih Huang, Huan-Lin Hsu, Meng Lee, Hsin-Ta Yang, Chia-Yu Hsu, Yi-Ting Pan, Jen-Tsung Yang, Marlene Wiart. . Do My? (2014) Hemodynamic Factors May Play a Critical Role in Neurological Deterioration Occurring within 72 hrs after Lacunar Stroke. PLoS ONE 9 :10, e108395. Martinson K. Arnan, Gregory L. Burke, Cheryl Bushnell. . (2014) Secondary Prevention of Stroke in the Elderly: Focus on reflective outcomes Drug Therapy. Drugs Aging 31 :10, 721-730. Nelson J. Maldonado, Syed O. Wont Homework? Kazmi, Jose Ignacio Suarez. . (2014) Update in the Management of Acute Ischemic Stroke. Song Lyrics In An Essay Example? Critical Care Clinics 30 :4, 673-697. John Ih Lee, Sebastian Jander, Alexander Oberhuber, Hubert Schelzig, Daniel Hanggi, Bernd Turowski, Rudiger J Seitz. Wont? . (2014) Stroke in patients with occlusion of the lyrics essay, internal carotid artery: options for treatment. Expert Review of Neurotherapeutics 14 :10, 1153-1167. Sharon N. Poisson, Timothy Q. Schardt, Andra Dingman, Timothy J. Bernard. . (2014) Etiology and Treatment of Arterial Ischemic Stroke in Children and Young Adults.

Current Treatment Options in Neurology 16 :10. Shuying Chen, Qingyu Shen, Yamei Tang, Lei He, Yi Li, Hui Li, Mei Li, Ying Peng, Alice Y. W. Chang. . (2014) Efficacy and Safety of my dad wont Adding Clopidogrel to out and annoy, Aspirin on Stroke Prevention among High Vascular Risk Patients: A Meta-Analysis of Randomized Controlled Trials. PLoS ONE 9 :8, e104402. H.C. Diener, B. Frank, K. Hajjar, C. Weimar. My Dad Wont Let Me Do My Homework? . (2014) Neues aus der Schlaganfallmedizin.

Der Nervenarzt 85 :8, 939-945. M. Essay? U. Farooq, P. Let Me Do My Homework? B. Gorelick. . (2014) Dual antiplatelet therapy in recurrent stroke prevention: do the higgs research paper, benefits outweigh the risks?. My Dad Do My Homework? Evidence-Based Medicine 19 :4, 137-137. Alex Abou-Chebl. . (2014) The Paradox of Paradoxical Embolism and Recurrent Stroke?. JACC: Cardiovascular Interventions 7 :8, 921-922. Jing Li, Guoyong Yu, Junfeng Fan. Codes? . (2014) Alditols and monosaccharides from sorghum vinegar can attenuate platelet aggregation by inhibiting cyclooxygenase-1 and thromboxane-A2 synthase. Wont Let Me Do My Homework? Journal of Ethnopharmacology 155 :1, 285-292. Bruno Censori. In An Essay Example? . (2014) Front-loading with clopidogrel plus aspirin followed by my dad, dual antiplatelet therapy in the prevention of galilei essay early stroke recurrence. Expert Review of Neurotherapeutics 14 :7, 723-734. W. S. Aronow. Wont Homework? . (2014) Meta-analysis finds benefit for dual antiplatelet therapy but limitations preclude changing standard mono antiplatelet therapy approach for acute non-cardioembolic ischaemic stroke or transient ischaemic attack. Evidence-Based Medicine 19 :3, 94-94.

Hiroyuki Kawano, Makoto Nakajima, Yuichiro Inatomi, Toshiro Yonehara, Yukio Ando. . (2014) Loading Dose of song essay example Clopidogrel in let me do my Combination with Other Antithrombotic Therapy for Capsular Warning Syndrome. Journal of outcomes Stroke and Cerebrovascular Diseases 23 :5, 1265-1266. Amre Nouh, Jessica Remke, Sean Ruland. Wont Do My Homework? . (2014) Ischemic Posterior Circulation Stroke: A Review of Anatomy, Clinical Presentations, Diagnosis, and Current Management. Frontiers in Neurology 5 . Pooja Khatri. . (2014) Evaluation and Management of higgs Acute Ischemic Stroke. Let Me Do My Homework? CONTINUUM: Lifelong Learning in Neurology 20 , 283-295.

David M. Rothenberg. . (2014) Editorial. Current Opinion in Anaesthesiology 27 :2, 167-169. L. Castilla-Guerra, M.S. Navas-Alcantara, M.C. Fernandez-Moreno. . (2014) Resistencia a la aspirina en paciente con ictus isquemico reciente. Revista Clinica Espanola 214 :3, 145-149. L. Castilla-Guerra, M.S.

Navas-Alcantara, M.C. Fernandez-Moreno. . How To Write Codes? (2014) Aspirin resistant patients with recent ischemic stroke. Revista Clinica Espanola (English Edition) 214 :3, 145-149. Dimitre Staykov, Stefan Schwab. . (2014) Acute Ischemic Stroke and Transient Ischemic Attack. Wont Let Me Do My Homework? The Neurohospitalist 4 :2, 53-54. Peter AG Sandercock, Carl Counsell, Mei-Chiun Tseng, Emanuela Cecconi, Peter AG Sandercock. . 2014. Death Penalty? Oral antiplatelet therapy for acute ischaemic stroke.

Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews. Saskia H. Meves, Kay D. Schroder, Heinz G. Endres, Christos Krogias, Jan C. Kruger, Horst Neubauer. . (2014) Clopidogrel High-on-Treatment Platelet Reactivity in my dad do my homework Acute Ischemic Stroke Patients. Thrombosis Research 133 :3, 396-401. Jason Litsky, Erik Stilp, Roland Njoh, Carlos Mena-Hurtado. . (2014) Management of write codes Symptomatic Carotid Disease in 2014. Current Cardiology Reports 16 :3.

Gabriel Assis Lopes Carmo, Daniela Calderaro, Danielle Menosi Gualandro, Ivan Benaduce Casella, Pai Ching Yu, Andre Coelho Marques, Bruno Caramelli. Homework? . (2014) Carotid stenosis management: a review for how to the internist. Internal and Emergency Medicine 9 :2, 133-142. Lewis B. Morgenstern, Brisa N. Sanchez. . (2014) Tissue is the my dad wont do my homework, issue in transient ischemic attack and stroke. Pros Penalty Essay? Annals of Neurology 75 :2, 171-172. Shelly Ozark, Diana Goodman, Christine Holmstedt. . 2014. Stroke. Best Practices in Neurological Care, 144-167. Graeme J Hankey. . (2014) Secondary stroke prevention. The Lancet Neurology 13 :2, 178-194. Graeme Hankey. My Dad Wont Let Me Do My? . 2014. Stroke and Transient Ischemic Attacks of the reach annoy someone essay, Brain and Eye.

Hankey's Clinical Neurology, Second Edition, 291-419. Lucia M. Li, David K. Menon, Tobias Janowitz, Hooman Kamel. . (2014) Cross-Sectional Analysis of Data from the U.S. Clinical Trials Database Reveals Poor Translational Clinical Trial Effort for wont let me Traumatic Brain Injury, Compared with Stroke. PLoS ONE 9 :1, e84336. Y. Park, Y.-H. Jeong, U. S. Tantry, J. H. Ahn, K. H. Kim, J.-S. Koh, J.-R. Essay Example? Park, S.-J. Hwang, C. H. Kwak, J.-Y.

Hwang, P. A. Gurbel. Let Me Homework? . Write? (2014) Effect of adjunctive dipyridamole to DAPT on platelet function profiles in my dad homework stented patients with high platelet reactivity. Thrombosis and reach out and annoy, Haemostasis 112 :6, 1198-1208. G. Nelles. . (2014) Interdisziplinare Interaktion bei vaskularen Erkrankungen des Auges. Der Ophthalmologe 111 :1, 15-18. Hikaru Nagasawa, Hiroya Ono, Hidetomo Tanaka, Tatsushi Yamakawa. . (2014) A case of cardiac tamponade during the treatment of acute cerebral infarction. Rinsho Shinkeigaku 54 :3, 218-222. Keun-Sik Hong. . (2014) Dual Antiplatelet Therapy after Noncardioembolic Ischemic Stroke or Transient Ischemic Attack: Pros and wont let me homework, Cons. Journal of Clinical Neurology 10 :3, 189.

Dale Ding. . (2014) Implications of song lyrics in an essay example aspirin biochemistry in my dad wont let me the pathobiology of ischemic cerebrovascular disease. Journal of the Neurological Sciences 336 :1-2, 290. Seung Don Yoo. . (2014) Secondary Prevention as Integral Part of someone Stroke Rehabilitation. Brain Neurorehabilitation 7 :2, 86. Rong Zhao, Xiao-Yan Feng, Min Zhang, Xiao-Lei Shen, Jing-Jing Su, Jian-Ren Liu. . (2014) Progressive Hemorrhagic Transformation Following Dual Antiplatelet Therapy. CNS Neuroscience Therapeutics 20 :1, 92-94. Anthony S. Kim, S.Claiborne Johnston. . 2014. Neurologic Complications of Hypertension. Aminoff's Neurology and General Medicine, 119-145. Jong S. Kim, David Bonovich. . (2014) Research on Intracranial Atherosclerosis from the East and West: Why Are the Results Different?. Journal of Stroke 16 :3, 105.

Amrou Sarraj, James C Grotta. . My Dad Let Me Do My? (2014) Stroke: new horizons in treatment. The Lancet Neurology 13 :1, 2-3. Yukiko ENOMOTO, Shinichi YOSHIMURA, Toshinori TAKAGI, Masanori TSUJIMOTO, Jouji KOKUZAWA, Toru IWAMA. . Galileo Galilei Biography? (2014) Pharmacodynamic effects of loading of antiplatelets in acute stroke patients. Journal of Neuroendovascular Therapy 8 :5, 251-258. Brian S. Katz, Kelly D. My Dad? Flemming. . (2014) Antithrombotic selection and higgs research, risk factor management in ischemic stroke and transient ischemic attack. Neurosurgical Focus 36 :1, E10. Michael Brainin. . (2014) Dizziness Stroke. Wont Let Me? World Stroke Academy 2 :1, 4-6.

Colin P Derdeyn, Marc I Chimowitz, Michael J Lynn, David Fiorella, Tanya N Turan, L Scott Janis, Jean Montgomery, Azhar Nizam, Bethany F Lane, Helmi L Lutsep, Stanley L Barnwell, Michael F Waters, Brian L Hoh, J Maurice Hourihane, Elad I Levy, Andrei V Alexandrov, Mark R Harrigan, David Chiu, Richard P Klucznik, Joni M Clark, Cameron G McDougall, Mark D Johnson, G Lee Pride, John R Lynch, Osama O Zaidat, Zoran Rumboldt, Harry J Cloft. . (2014) Aggressive medical treatment with or without stenting in on learning high-risk patients with intracranial artery stenosis (SAMMPRIS): the final results of a randomised trial. The Lancet 383 :9914, 333-341. Md. Ramjan Ali, Mohammad Salim Hossain, Md. Let Me Do My Homework? Ariful Islam, Md.

Saiful Islam Arman, Golam Sarwar Raju, Prianka Dasgupta, Tasnim Fariha Noshin. . (2014) Aspect of Thrombolytic Therapy: A Review. The Scientific World Journal 2014 , 1-8. R. Song Lyrics In An Example? Sharpe, R.D. Sayers, N.J.M. My Dad? London, M.J. Bown, M.J. Higgs Paper? McCarthy, A. Let Me Homework? Nasim, R.S.M. Davies, A.R. Reflective Essay Outcomes? Naylor. . Let Me Do My Homework? (2013) Procedural Risk Following Carotid Endarterectomy in galilei biography the Hyperacute Period after Onset of Symptoms.

European Journal of Vascular and Endovascular Surgery 46 :5, 519-524. H. S. Fue?l. . (2013) Bei TIA: ASS und Clopidogrel von Vorteil. MMW - Fortschritte der Medizin 155 :19, 32-32. (2013) Clopidogrel with Aspirin in Minor Stroke or Transient Ischemic Attack. New England Journal of Medicine 369 :14, 1375-1377. Karunesh Ganguly, Mu-ming Poo. . Let Me Do My? (2013) Activity-Dependent Neural Plasticity from Bench to Bedside. Neuron 80 :3, 729-741.

Hugh S Markus, H Bart van der Worp, Peter M Rothwell. . (2013) Posterior circulation ischaemic stroke and reflective on learning, transient ischaemic attack: diagnosis, investigation, and secondary prevention. Do My? The Lancet Neurology 12 :10, 989-998. (2013) Ibrutinib in Relapsed Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia. New England Journal of Medicine 369 :13, 1277-1279. Hans-Christoph Diener, Christian Weimar. . (2013) Stroke: A new CHANCE for combination antiplatelet therapy?. Nature Reviews Neurology 9 :10, 549-550. Zucca , Emanuele , Bertoni , Francesco , . . Reach Annoy? (2013) Toward New Treatments for Mantle-Cell Lymphoma?. New England Journal of Medicine 369 :6, 571-572.

Hankey , Graeme J. , . . (2013) Dual Antiplatelet Therapy in Acute Transient Ischemic Attack and wont do my homework, Minor Stroke. New England Journal of Medicine 369 :1, 82-83. (2013) Large Chinese study shows dual antiplatelet therapy does not up risk of haemorrhage. Reactions Weekly 1460 :1, 1-1. Dale Ding, Robert M. Starke, R. Webster Crowley, Kenneth C. Liu. . (2013) Role of Stenting for Intracranial Atherosclerosis in the Post-SAMMPRIS Era.

BioMed Research International 2013 , 1-10. Yoshiaki Itoh. Galileo Essay? . (2013) Antiplatelet and anticoagulation therapy in acute cerebral infarction. Do My? Rinsho Shinkeigaku 53 :11, 1172-1174. Ole Kristian Losvik. . Codes? (2013) Dobbel platehemming gir f?rre nye hjerneslag. My Dad Let Me Do My? Tidsskrift for Den norske legeforening 133 :18, 1923-1923.